Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1151

Blade Z MAX

Archives for April 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Elliottabb3y
Problem on calls
Everything in the phone works great, but when i make calls with headphones/headset it makes static …
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
ashlei27b
How do I get my screen soft keys to work again?
I just literally have two of my screen soft keys quit working. The home and the back key. It was al…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered
krossome
Phone screen froze, won't turn on, got really hot and then nothing.
I was playing solitaire on my ZTE BLADE ZMAX, and the screen froze and was unresponsive so I held t…
in Blade Z MAX
anthonyg102099
Problems after 5-ish months
My current phone just encountered an issue, for some reason, the Recent Apps, and Home Buttons do n…
in Blade Z MAX
pearced
Pokemon go
If you play Pokemon go this phone is suddenly incompatible with the new update. I'm incredibly diss…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
bwatson33598
How to trim a video? *Edited
I can not figure out how to trim a video on this Blade Z Max. Am I blind and just not seeing the op…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CTA CFA
Rover
Does the ZTE Blade Z Max offer Block All Incoming Private Numbers?
Does the Blade Z Max offer an option to "Block any incoming calls coming from private numbers"? …
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
niphroke
Reset z928
Bought 2x z928 from metro pcs and love it. 2 days later mine went dark no power no charging light n…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered Z CTA
KhyreeHolmes
Top Noise Canceling Mic is muffled on my Blade Zmax
The top microphone on my device is really muffled and is it my unit or its just a hardware issue? t…
in Blade Z MAX
Z
KhyreeHolmes
Blade Zmax OTG Support
Why doesn't the ZTE Blade Zmax support OTG and is it going to be in the next System Update as a Bug…
in Blade Z MAX
Locked CPA
Meierhoff
Help with VR images drifting
I have had my phone for under a week and anything I try to use in VR the image always drifts to the…
in Blade Z MAX
Question
Readon1er
so what ZTE models get to update to 8 Oreo?
so what ZTE models get to update to 8 Oreo? and if my model gets a no go to oreo, what are my opti…
in Blade Z MAX
Locked CPA