Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1188

Blade Z MAX

Archives for May 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
camobutterfly85
Blade zMax pro not getting calls and texts
Ever since the update back in February my phone doesn't always receive calls and texts. My husband'…
in Blade Z MAX
Xavier52
Blade z max
my zmax would have a full battery and not even be as hot and turns off in seconds saying thermal sh…
in Blade Z MAX
lyzh2o
My phone almost caught on fire!!
I was charging my phone as I have been the past few months with the same cord and connector. Yester…
in Blade Z MAX
nayette
CMac864
Metro PCS & ZTE Blade=MIGRAINE 🤕
If anyone has a doubt as to whether their ZTE blade Max is faulty coming from the factory brand new…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
CMac864
Metro PCS & ZTE Blade=MIGRAINE 🤕
If anyone has a doubt as to whether their ZTE blade Max is faulty coming from the factory brand new…
in Blade Z MAX
billmartling
Help with blade z max saved location being unaccessable
Hello there, I've read some of the posts and understand you should have the ability when accessing…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
JMIGNYC
SCREEN WAKE UP!!!!!!
Why in the heck doesn't my blade screen wake up with incoming calling, kinda like a standard, RIGHT?
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
coolbud86
giveaways
has any giveaways been happening its been a while since i been on and I have heard about the news o…
in Blade Z MAX
Sholtzie
My QUALCOMM MSM 8940 MELTED AND NOW MY PHONE USELESS..
Now what do I do I'm out a phone I jus bought
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
tcordero13
Ayuda
Buenas tardes.tebgo un ZTE max blade.5 meses de comprado.ahora mi volumen cuando quiero hablar solo…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
cmickler
Vanishing icons.
I have a ZTE Z983 on Cricket Wireless. Some time back all my icons on all screens suddenly disappea…
in Blade Z MAX
Bnsindane_123
Can't connect to 4g only 2g
Hi recieved my ZTE blade zmax yesterday, I've unlocked through phone unlocker, but I'm only getting…
in Blade Z MAX
goku322
I'd there a way to change the folder colors on the blade
I thought there was a way to change the colors of the folders on the blade if there is I would grea…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
mastergarden
My ZTE max z982 unable to 4g lte anymore since upgrade
My ZTE max z982 unable to 4g lte anymore since update software. Not it keeps only 2g only. Its unl…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
mastergarden
My ZTE max z982 unable to 4glte anymore since upgrade. Please help
My ZTE max z982 unable to 4g lte anymore since upgrade. Not it keeps only 2g only. Its unlocked. …
in Blade Z MAX
Question CPA
angelp
camera easily scratched up
my camera scratched up simply by keeping in my pocket,do you think zte will fix it if i send it for…
in Blade Z MAX
DFoster04
Call waiting notification
Hi! I just got my ZMAX and I love it.. Except.. when I am on a call and I get a notification that I…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered