Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

Thatonebadusername Thatonebadusername

Joined on: November 13, 2017

User's Score: 49

Blade Z MAX

Archives for June 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
javin4183
Access to Owner Settings
Somehow the google account I had set up as the owner of my phone is gone, and may have been replace…
in Blade Z MAX
wolf45kc55
dial out keypad
my sister has deleted her phone keypad, how do I help her recover? Her phone also has constant pop…
in Blade Z MAX
chrisbu
ZTE ZMAX Upgrade
I have a ZTE ZMAX, Model Z970 Android Version 4.4.4. I have some applications that worked fine wit…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
bekkahlynn123
Blade z max issues
Does anyone know what to do about all the issues with this phone? I purchased this phone a few mont…
in Blade Z MAX
Question CPA
Yomariorocknroll
Speakers not right
Good morning everyone hopefully someone can help when I use my Bluetooth headphones only one side w…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
PersephoneNight
ZTE Blade ZMax (Z982) Malfunctioning - Freezing/Partial Crash/Reverting to Default Wallpaper
I just "upgraded" to this phone, which is supposed to be better than the ZMax Pro, but now my exper…
in Blade Z MAX
dmintov
Track stolen phone
Hello, My phone was stolen from my house last night and i was wondering if you can help me find …
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
angelp
Sign this petition to make zte/metropcs put Android 8.1 on the blade zmax
I created this petition because I'm tired of zte leaving the zmax pro on Android 6.1 and leaving th…
in Blade Z MAX
dcook32
Everytime I get this phone it has problems
The first zte I had the charger I had the phone battery kept over heating , never holding a charg…
in Blade Z MAX
titusshannon
ZTE blade z max
Are we going to receive Apirl security patch
in Blade Z MAX