Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1237

Blade Z MAX

Archives for July 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Ruben16
What is up with the volume slider
When i try to raise volume up to max it seems to crash so it stays locked to low volume this happen…
in Blade Z MAX
Mrskeller
My lock screen
How do i take the time and date off of my lock screen I no longer want it there...... Can someone p…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
JayRod86
Will zte blade max receive Android Oreo
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
BigBossman
And I put the Dolby audio Into blade max ? by downloading an app
YouTube page so it showed me that this phone is supposed to have the same features as the first mod…
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer CPA
Vang
Video on Snapchat
So I got the blade zmax last year and it worked perfectly fine with all the apps however one day. W…
in Blade Z MAX
Gamers
False signals
what about the phone giving false signals like I hit the recent app button once but it registered a…
in Blade Z MAX
Gamers
Software update
Will the Blade Z Max (Z982) have a software update to Android 8.0 because I am currently on 7.1.
in Blade Z MAX
Accepted Answer
Gamers
Can't download apps from play store
Everytime I try to download an app from the play store it gets stuck on downloading and that's it n…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Cheapassphone
App clears by itself
While using app it clear s by itself Google listing always trying get downloaded. Google search com…
in Blade Z MAX
Jake16202577
Why did my ZTE MAX N9560 begin to continuously restart itself until i removed my SD CARD?
SD card has been in phone since purchase. Never had any issues like this. I was in Google Play abou…
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
bLaZe777
SMS not sending.
When I send a text message it says sending for a while and then failed to send, I'm using the stock…
in Blade Z MAX