Blade Z MAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

saeedted saeedted

Joined on: August 11, 2016

User's Score: 599

Blade Z MAX

Archives for September 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
bxh7835d
Screen Locking up randomly
Has anyone run into their blade locking up randomly when you're using it and then it shows the lock…
in Blade Z MAX
angelp
Fix your damn phone zte!
I always turn off location to save battery and the phone keeps automatically turning it back on, I …
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
Gandolf
Bluetooth continually dropping
Bluetooth continually dropping from my headphones, speaker or car. Is there a fix for this?
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
luvmylars
Apps randomly closing
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced their apps randomly closing? Mine do; not closed clos…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
bmark489
Latest update to 7.1.1
I am finding it hard to like my ZTE Z max blade after the last update which I sure wish I would hav…
in Blade Z MAX
Z
Wilkinsonr
Google phone
I'm sorry if this is posted some where else...I have a Z982 running stock Android 7.1.1 and I would…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
Victour
WIFI quit working
I have the ZTE Blade Z MAX Worked great for 2 months. The SSID disappeared from the local list. My …
in Blade Z MAX
Z CPA
tiffanysievers30
Zte blade
okay so I followed your steps to connect my ZTE blade to my TV but my blade keeps stating that it's…
in Blade Z MAX
Z
Sharonb
Uninstalling latest update.
Does anyone know how to uninstall the latest blade zmax update? It totally messed up my phone. I ca…
in Blade Z MAX
coolbud86
wall adapter not chrarging
hi folks I have the blade z max and I love it but over the past two weeks the wall adap…
in Blade Z MAX
CPA
1badninja
Blade Zmax Dropping Wifi..
My Blade keeps dropping wifi. My wife has a blade as well that keeps a consistent wifi connection. …
in Blade Z MAX
Allencosby
Pie?
Any chance the Blade Z Max gets Pie? On MetroPCS.
in Blade Z MAX
Answered CPA
angelp
B25 update has worse ram optimization than the b20
I just updated my blade zmax and I rebooted my phone before taking this screenshot and the system u…
in Blade Z MAX
Aerospaceman
**UPDATE: Blade Z MAX B25 Now Available**
If you are a proud owner of a Blade Z Max (Z982), ZTE USA is happy to announce an update to the dev…
12 in Blade Z MAX