Developers Lounge - Axon 7

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Developers Lounge - Axon 7

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
lorenzo.pop
Iso-camera
Would it be possible to add lower ISO sensitivity (100>) on the ZTE axon 7 through an update?
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
Question
uxx4
ZTE...Please incorporate this Axon 7 asap
/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FyIoHlR" class="Popup
azpatterson3
ZTE Please fix audio LOS
This is a request to ZTE to release the information to developers of Lineage for the audio committs…
12 in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
sidtech
Axon 7 RAW image size
Hi guys, This is to inquire regarding the quality of Axon 7 raw image files. I shot pictures on m…
Question
ahackb
Axon 7 Mini root - Dirty Cow
Has anyone tried this yet?  My thoughts are to get root shell and manually place the su and busybox…
Question
demond
Axon 7 Dobly Atmos Issues?
im having trouble setting the  EQ to my specifications.  when ever i try moving the eq  level to gi…
Question
qrius
If you have Root: Performance Tweak I found on XDA
I found this on XDA, just sharing.  I don't intend to root my phone (yet), b/c I enjoy using Androi…
fasteddie1215
New Axon 7 user/Nougat/TWRP help
Hello I'm Eddie. New A7 user. I've been watching this forum forever getting tips about the phone. W…
Question
slimjim
Is "reboot disemmcwp" safe in Nougat? What about in LOS?
After getting root...sort of...on my Axon 7, I find I can't do some of the things that I am accusto…
Question
axon7.55555
Tethering lost after rooting?
Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.
Question
satanicmeme
Unlock bootloader
If you want to unlock bootloader can you use the same method as marshmallow users for nougat or is …
Question
louisd
Weshare APK
Can someone rip and share the Weshare APK from their A7?  I just moved to lineage and would love to…
Question
0kajuna0
ZTE please provide audio fix for LineageOS
While the LineageOS build for the Axon 7 is becoming much more popular than MiFavor (for good reaso…
nervending
"Wake Screen" nightmare...
Nothing I do will disable wake screen for text messages.  LTE Axon 7 tech support suggested I poste…
Question
kingoftheafro
Axon 7 reboot nonstop on Android 7
I've been having nothing but problems since updating to Android 7 nougat. I've had enough issues si…
runswithcables
When will bootloader unlock return?
Now that the Android 7.0 update is out for my Axon 7, I'd really love to see the bootloader unlock …
Question
mario2234456@gmail.com
Quick charge problems
After the update my axon 7 won't charge with quick charge 3.0 charges but will charge with slower c…
Question
zip
Bootloader unlock
What's happening with the bootloader unlock option that was promised?
Question
johnorion
OK Nougat is out .. how about unlocking the bootloader again ZTE?
Well .. Nougat is finally out ... maybe some things were fixed ... seems  the issues I was having w…
123 in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
ahackb
Axon 7 Mini OEM UNLOCK
This needs to be made available.  I absolutely require this for all my phones to be able to do full…
firesilverblade1
Bootloader unlock request
I request to have my bootloader on my phone unlock. 
zip
Bootloader unlock?
Everyone seems ecstatic for A7 having nougat. While I'm here searching forums for a way to root my …
dimytri
Rooting
Has anyone had success rooting the axon 7 with the nougat update?
Question
sebascastro00
How do I root Axon 7 with Nougat?
I have been waiting so long for this update so that I could root the phone and have some applocatio…
Question
james.jenkins1
Capacitive Buttons
Is there capacitive buttons on the axon 7 with the nougat update?
Answered
fevieiraleite
Will flashing LineageOS break my Passport 2.0 Warranty?
I know that a while back this was true. But today I saw a few answers on XDA saying that ZTE was re…
Question
cybermau5
Axon 7 nougat update
Does any one have the Rom up for download? (I'm new and assuming i can flash the new update with TW…
Question
uxx4
Apps to Microsd
This capability is sorely missing from the Axon 7. Why? It makes no sense to me as all other Androi…
uxx4
Camera - DNG capability, easily implemented - ZTE please update
ZTE,  please add DNG, preferably, and/or RAW to camera format. Easily done and a real boon to custo…
nsabir
Axon 7 (A2017G) Bricked
Hello, please read my whole message.I live in Bangladesh. I asked a relative of mine to buy a Axon …