Developers Lounge - Axon 7

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Developers Lounge - Axon 7

Archives for March 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
zman441
[deleted]
[deleted]
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
Answered
chincan
How to deal with "waiting for network "error on Playstore?
From couple of days I been getting this same annoying message of waiting for network on play store.…
Question
romeo
Unlocked Bootloader warning screen time
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody else with Unlocked Bootloader experienced increase of the warni…
fyamada
Implement the "turn off vibration when start or finish a phone call" function
I am enjoying a lot my Axon 7 (one week of everyday usage). But there one point that really caught…
Question
saeedted
Possible Alternative Audio Solutions for Lineage OS 14.1 Users
These solutions do provide a better listening experience, especially if your using a bluetooth conn…
saeedted
Root Apps
I just rooted my Axon 7 this Sunday. First two things I do with root are install Titanium Backup an…
rockstar505
Numbers not showing up in dialer
Numbers not showing up in dialer have to reboot
ghostface007
......Eh?
What? so I thought ZTE made unlocking bootloader an official process here, I've been scouting here …
ryampolsky
So will having WiFi calling on stock make it possible to get on LOS too?
Now that the 7.1.1 stock is out - and contains T-Mobile WiFi calling, will LineageOS be able to inc…
freeza
Kernel source for B19 (7.1.1 nougat)???
When can we expect this to be available? Thanks!
benkores
[TOOL][WINDOWS][A2017/G/U] Axon7Toolkit
In case you guys haven't been on xda I've just released my toolkit for the axon 7. Unlocking, ro…
thecoke091
AdAway for Axon 7 [Requires Root]
After successfully unlocking my bootloader and rooting my Axon 7, I started installing tweaks and m…
eladmitz
WOW, ZTE maybe you can donate too ;)
BOUNTY ($300+) for Axon 7 Stereo Speakers Cu… | ZTE Axon 7
le011
The wright why to create backup and restore from TWRP
Hi all i have the AXON 7 U model. the bootloader is unlocked , TWRP 3.1.0.0  installed , and the…
thecoke091
How I rooted my Axon 7
I will start off by saying none of this information has been created by me, all credit goes to the …
bornlivedie
Can't install EDL drivers
I tried to update my device and now it boot loops and can only enter EDL and fastboot modes. Win…