Developers Lounge - Axon 7

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

Developers Lounge - Axon 7

Archives for May 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
btw96
Axon 7 mini root
I have seen the other post discussing that there is no way to root the axon 7 mini because of the l…
in Developers Lounge - Axon 7
Answered CTA
piznick64
masonc531
Axon 7 custom roms?
Anyone have a custom ROM they use.. my phone is using way to much memory I'm only getting a usable …
piznick64
Axon 7 won't boot into bootloader
Ok so I did the steps correctly to get my bootloader unlocked and phone rooted and twrp is installe…
siamwahid
If I root zte-axon isn't there any problem ??
Can anyone give me the solution please...
Answered
mathe100
Vote for Daydream getting fixed in LineageOS
Daydream does not work in LOS. 90% of the Daydream apps (you can try with Moatboat or Horizons) do …
freeza
A2017U B25 source unusable
First of all, thank you ZTE for posting the B25 source yesterday. However, it is completely unusabl…
ctrlamitdel
Axon 7 community wishlist for devs. What new features would you like the devs to work on for your ax
As I big fan of the axon 7, I want to see it thrive and in order for the software to get better,  w…
CPA
wescarioca
axon 7 a2017u not boot
Hello friends My axon 7 a2017u is no longer in edl mode. I managed to get him back on the twrp. But…
Question
freeza
Kernel source for B25????
Another update, another source request! The current B19 source renders the camera unusable on B25. …
anton
Zte Axon 7 (grey) pink dots on a white screen?
Hi everyone! I use my Axon 7 for half a year. Mint condition no scratches no damages. My screen h…
Question
wescarioca
axon 7 a2017u
Hello pessaol After bringing my axon 7 a2017u from edl.com mode bootloader unlock when I pass a rom…