Grand X [Series]

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Grand X [Series]

Archives for January 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
dasplu
Blue Death Screen
Grand X max + Am I screwed or is there hope?  Using the device working fine, blue screen... powered…
in Grand X [Series]
viziin
My ZTE Grand X 4 has audio/video delay issues in the YouTube app.
I have purchased this phone 3 days ago, locked to cricket. If I try to watch a video in the YouTube…
in Grand X [Series]
Question
viziin
ZTE Grand X4 - Will it get the Nougat update?
The title is pretty self explanatory, but will it? I know the Axon 7 is, but, I really like what Go…
in Grand X [Series]
jkenn19
Grand X 4 - odd overheating issue
Got this phone on Black Friday.  While I am working during the day, I keep the phone in my front po…
in Grand X [Series]
Question
attombomb14
Dolby Audio acting weird
Can anyone help me out please!  My Dolby audio was working good and then I downloaded Norton clean …
in Grand X [Series]
Question
bravopunisher
Grand X Max 2 navigation led issue?
So I've had this phone for about a year now actually love it! I've never had any issues with it up …
in Grand X [Series]
robwithrow
Why Does My Grand X 4 Has Long Delay on Waking and Adding Extra Characters In Texts
My ZTE Grand X4 will occasionally have a few minute delay on opening. It doesn't matter whether I u…
in Grand X [Series]
Question
droopy4evah
Grand x max 2 VR headsets?
I have the grand x max 2, and have been looking for a VR headset that will fit my phones large fram…
in Grand X [Series]
Question
fernandoinaz
VR help for Grand X Max 2
Need help setting up VR for the first time on my phone. 
in Grand X [Series]
edacious
Unable to Update PRL Using *228
Is there a way to update the Preferred Roaming List?  Most sites recommend dialing *228, but that j…
in Grand X [Series]