Grand X [Series]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 564

Grand X [Series]

Archives for July 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
Nspencer
How do you get themes?
How you you get themes for a ZTE Grand X4? I cant find an answer for my question. Please help!
in Grand X [Series]
Answered CPA
chalejudy
Grand Max 3 z959 not charging properly
Have one all has been fine until recently. Plug in to charge and it starts to charge(happy sound s …
in Grand X [Series]
tierneyalanah13
How do i get themes for my grand x 4?
I am a bit confused on how to get themes, not wallpapers, for my grand x 4.
in Grand X [Series]
Answered
chefjansheik
Why Can't I choose a network mode in the Grand X Max 2
I have a new Grand X Max 2 and I can't find where to choose the network mode. Settings > Mobile …
in Grand X [Series]
CTA
truthminers
Bluetooth keeps turning itself off
Why does the bluetooth on my Grand Max 2 keep turning itself off? I've found no way to fix this.
in Grand X [Series]
CFA
truthminers
Touchpal ad problems
About one week ago TouchPal 2017, which comes preinstalled on the phone and can't be removed, start…
in Grand X [Series]
Locked CFA
ricksheeley
Petition to get ZTE to Remove TouchPal Key-let's get everyone to add this thread and demand removal!
ZTE: In light of TouchPal's management and development adding unwanted adds to it's keyboard app, w…
in Grand X [Series]
C0nC0n
Z988 issues and latest update
Clearly anyone who uses the ZTE grand X Max 2 has run into its shortcomings. Since day one everyone…
in Grand X [Series]
Locked CFA
blanco23
Z988
So zte is going ignore the z988 And all the video playback issues. Has anyone had this phone or kn…
in Grand X [Series]
Spike
Pausing Issue
Has anyone found a solution to the Grand X 4 pausing issue? Ever since that update at the beginnin…
in Grand X [Series]
Answered