MAX XL

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasone jasone

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 907

MAX XL

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
AlloyCowboy
Dollar Dream Vision VR headset
I bought a Doorbuster special VR headset at JC Penny today... 22 minutes after it was supposed to e…
in MAX XL
CFA
Aerospaceman
Apply Here For The MAX XL Software Enhancement Preview Program [CLOSED]
Hello Z-Community Members,      You are invited to apply for a month-long ZTE beta opportunity w…
in MAX XL
Locked Z
rezguy1
ZTE Max XL software update button is not working
I have the ZTE Max XL from virgin mobile (on sprint network) I am able to update firmware, android …
in MAX XL
Aerospaceman
ZTE MAX XL - 50% at Sprint
For a limited time pick up the ZTE MAX XL for 50% off the retail price! ZTE MAX XL
in MAX XL
Z
indyguy99
remove the long press start screen?
so to turn on phone we have to press side hardware button, then long press on the first home screen…
in MAX XL
Answered Z
truthminers
here are the apps that continue to reinstall themselves
I never installed these apps. They reinstall after uninstall. Suspecting they are coming from Tou…
in MAX XL
Z
lmorgan
Can a zte max xl phone be compatible with a charger pad
I have a zte max xl phone I was wanting to know if its compatible with a charger pad.
in MAX XL
Accepted Answer Z
kiko
Issues with the dialer.
I am having some issues with the dialer and caller ID on my MAX XL on the Sprint network. Is anyon…
in MAX XL
Accepted Answer Z
AJ79
ZTE Max XL (N9560) Video Issues
Hello. I recently purchased a ZTE Max XL device for Virgin Mobile, and one of the main thing I was …
12 in MAX XL
Z
truthminers
how to stop automatic updates
I have searched my phone's settings up one side and down the other and can't find a way to stop aut…
in MAX XL
Locked Z CFA