Mobile Education

Come learn about everything Android - from taking the best low-light photos to setting up your device for the first time.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Mobile Education

Archives for June 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
encer_spay
[Android Tips] Make that old device feel new again
While all of us love getting new devices sometimes that's not an option. Whether it's lack of funds…
in Mobile Education
frodriguez2010
[Android Tips] Logging and useful apps
This actually came from one of my past blog posts thought it would be good to mention here. 1. …
in Mobile Education
drboots
[Android Tips] Shortcut all the things!
Call me lazy but I like shortcuts. My fav android tip is instead of placing a simple shortcut on yo…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android tips] improve your WiFi quality at home
2,4 and 5GHz Wifi connections Most routers and phones nowadays support both 2.4 and 5GHz. 2.4GHz i…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android tips] Safely share your device with your kids and friends
If you use android 5.0 or higher you can use user profiles to allow only specific apps to open in a…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] Navigating to multiple locations in google maps (updated)
The below tip is outdated you can now add multiple stops in de google maps app by default. You can …
in Mobile Education
melvinjlobo@gmail.com
[Android Tips] Data transfer tips (Android to Android)
Most of us will be purchasing the Axon 7. This will obviously be the next step to make it the daily…
in Mobile Education
frodriguez2010
[Android Tips] Clearing Cache
First, open system settings Second, go to storage and touch it. Third, touch on phone Fourth, t…
in Mobile Education
musicdjm
[Android Tips] How to Clear/Change Default Apps & Home Launcher
If you have any questions please feel free to ask
in Mobile Education
musicdjm
fzrrich
[Android Tips] Battery life Improvements: ARRR!!! MORE POWER!!!
NO!!! My phone just died!!!!!  We all hate seeing the dreaded low battery indicator and the unpleas…
in Mobile Education
runtohell121
[Android Tips] Choosing a MicroSD Card
As many people know that microSD card can be cheap or expensive, depending on how fast the card is,…
in Mobile Education
razor512
[Android Tips] Use writable NFC tags to conveniently automate simple tasks on your smartphone
While this will not really help you while you are on the go, it is pretty convenient when you want …
in Mobile Education
melvinchng
[Android Tips] Android Smartphone 101
Many of you guys may have received a lot of information from other people that are new/currently us…
in Mobile Education
musicdjm
[Android Tips] How to setup Multiple User Account on your Axon Pro
1. With the phone is unlocked swipe from the top of the screen (from the notification shade) 2.…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] Volume controls
I always listen to music in the car and use google maps for navigation, the problem in this scenar…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] improve your battery performance
I'm quite happy with my battery performance of my phone, but I use some tricks to achieve this, I a…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] Block phone numbers
If you want to block a person and prevent them from calling you, android will have the option to ju…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] Make Google Maps available offline
Google maps has now the option to make the map available without data connection. This is great whe…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] 4 fast ways to create free space when rom storage is limited
I have a oppo find 7a at the moment with 16gb internal storage, at first only 7gb was available for…
in Mobile Education
delle17
[Android Tips] Save Battery with Optimization on Marshmallow.
Android Marshmallow came with a lot of new features, including battery optimization via the app sta…
in Mobile Education
ironbaybeedoll
[Android Tips] Factory Restore Your Phone or Tablet
Sometimes your phone becomes unusable due to a number of issues, sometimes you just want to start f…
in Mobile Education
rikkkurd
[Android Tips] Auto backup sms and call logs
Android is open source and the great thing is that it allows third party developers to add fuctiona…
in Mobile Education
razor512
[Android Tips] Capture clean low light photos, hand held and without long exposure.
This tutorial takes a different approach to low light photos. Since capturing the moment is very im…
in Mobile Education
runtohell121
[Android Tips] Android Device Manager
Well, as most people should know that in case you lost your phone, you can use Android Device Manag…
in Mobile Education
dave
[Android Tips] How to make your phone (seemingly) perform faster
Hello everybody! In regard to I wanted to share my small tip When looking for a phone many in…
in Mobile Education
cavanaughtim
[Android Tips] Know how to use ISO for better photos of people
A little photography know-how can go a long way towards getting better pictures on your cell phone,…
in Mobile Education
poohbiwon
[Android Tips] Don't bother with cleaning apps
Don't waste your time downloading apps that clear your phone RAM.  Your phone is designed to manage…
in Mobile Education
mrjlwilliams
[Android Tips] Get Better Battery
If you are a android user today, you and I both know that batter life is important.  Phones today h…
in Mobile Education
runtohell121
[Android Tips] Changing Access Point Name (APN)
In case some people are having problems accessing the Internet on their phone, mostly due to their …
in Mobile Education