Mobile Education

Come learn about everything Android - from taking the best low-light photos to setting up your device for the first time.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Mobile Education

Archives for August 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
vaga
[Mobile Education] How a (phone) camera should be
Inspired by the RAW discussion/poll that we had earlier, I decided that it would be important to ed…
in Mobile Education
vaga
[Mobile Education] Change your DPI (display size) the ADB way + surprise bonus
Apparently (and as highlighted), Nougat is including this feature in the UI settings built in so i…
in Mobile Education
razor512
[Mobile Education](Root) Make Chrome browser for Android, use the desktop user agent by default.
Requirements: * Rooted smartphone or tablet * Text editor (notepad) * Any computer with can run t…
in Mobile Education
Aerospaceman
Mobile Education Contest Finalists
Hello Community!  Our Mobile Education Contest is finally over and the 5 finalists have been select…
in Mobile Education
Poll
ddrake
[Mobile Education] Setup Data Limits on phone
This is a fairly straightforward education but VERY important, especially as mobile data becomes mo…
in Mobile Education
runtohell121
[Mobile Education] Google Cloud Print
Ever wanted to print something on your Android phone or tablet but don't have a WiFi compatible pri…
in Mobile Education
sgarrand
[Mobile Education] How to keep your screen on while reading.
I like to read on my phone. Sometimes an ebook while in a waiting room, sometimes Reddit. I use a Z…
in Mobile Education
2pointdooj
[Mobile Education] Customize your Android device.
Android is a unique os. Apart from features, it is the only OS that you can customize anything in i…
in Mobile Education
2pointdooj
[Mobile Education] Tips & Tricks to extend battery life.
Since battery life is one of the most important aspcet in a smartphone for any user, a lot of them …
in Mobile Education
maulgandhi
[Mobile Education] [App] How to block POWER menu on lockscreen!
For this tutorial, I am going to show you how to block POWER menu on  lock screen so a thief will n…
in Mobile Education
kulkiet
How to speed up loading and performance of Your axon 7
Go to settings about phone click x times on build number to activate developer options go to dev…
in Mobile Education
hollap
[Mobile Education] Qualcomm Trepn Profiler
Trepn Profiler is an app made by Qualcomm to give you insight into what your mobile phone is doing …
in Mobile Education
sebascastro00
[Mobile Education] Install aplications that do not come from Google Play
Here I will be showing how to Install apps that does not come from the Google Play Store. Step 1…
in Mobile Education
sebascastro00
[Mobile Education] How To Install & Run Kali/Ubuntu/Fedora Linux on Android
Linux has become one of the many operating systems that people use on their daily basis. The advant…
in Mobile Education
maulgandhi
[Mobile Education] Instant Apps!
Android Instant Apps is a game-changer for the mobile Web. Announced at Google IO 2016, Instant App…
in Mobile Education
mcanic
[Mobile Education] iCloud email, contacts and calendar
Coming from an iPhone 5S, I would like to keep using my iCloud email, contacts and calendar on my n…
in Mobile Education
maulgandhi
[Mobile Education] [Application] How to extend your phone's battery life with Greenify!
There are plenty of apps on Play Store that claims to improve battery life on your phone, but none …
in Mobile Education