Off Topic

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Off Topic

Archives for May 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jtzmax7
What is your favorite tv streaming device?
I have a chromecast now but I will probably be buying a roku tv in the near future.
12 in Off Topic
Poll
reo
How long you willing to wait for a new phone with new features?
We realize the goal posts are constantly moving but at some point you need to pull the trigger.  Ho…
in Off Topic
Poll
mrbigscreen
Flagship Battle!
Everyone gets a free flagship device delivered to them in the next day for free, which would you pi…
12 in Off Topic
Poll
jtzmax7
If ZTE wasn't an option, what manufacturer would be your go to?
I would have to say ASUS, I actually really like their system UI and value for money.
12 in Off Topic
Poll
DoppelgangerD
Carrier Locked or Unlocked? Stop the madness! (vote!)
So this is a topic that couldn't be more obvious. In the USA we have been plagued by carrier locke…
12 in Off Topic
Poll
ddrake
When did you switch to Android
Just curious to see how long the active community has been using Android. 
in Off Topic
Poll
frodriguez2010
How Long Should Smartphone Batteries Last?
Over six hours. While using the NextBit Robin I'm currently testing before the battery was nearly d…
in Off Topic
Poll
runtohell121
Smart Credit Cards
Although smart credit card isn't a huge market right now, I am wondering what is your take on the s…
12 in Off Topic
Poll
jtzmax7
Out of Curiocity, what desktop OS do you guys use?
I have a macbook pro as well as an acer laptop running ubuntu 14.04
12 in Off Topic
Poll
luis.v18
What's your opinion on Google's plan to "Kill Passwords?"
Hearing about this new plan for Google to kill passwords seems kind of crazy to me. Personally I fe…
in Off Topic
Poll
frodriguez2010
What is the better deal? New Mid-Tier or a Little Dated Flagship?
The Android World has options in plentiful amounts for those looking out for a flagship to invest i…
in Off Topic
Poll
jasone
Color of your next phone
What color do you want your next phone to be? Gold has been a huge trend lately but I personally ca…
in Off Topic
Poll
maulgandhi
Smartphone, Tablet and Laptop Screen sharing/Notification sharing app
I have been using PushBullet for quite a while and it was working fine for me until the organizatio…
in Off Topic
Poll
frodriguez2010
Customer Experiences
In light of the blog I just posted,I was wondering what your experiences have been with other manuf…
in Off Topic
Poll
frodriguez2010
What is your preferred Mobile Processor
        MediaTek Helio X10Outstanding features and performance that help you stand out from the c…
in Off Topic
Poll