Off Topic

Anything goes, but stay within Community Guidelines!

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 71

Off Topic

Archives for June 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
arysyn
Unexpected Surprise Philanthropic Moments
I had an interesting occurrence happen tonight while my mother and I were out dining at a stir-fry …
in Off Topic
arysyn
Favorite Airline
It looks like I was going to create this thread a few weeks ago, but apparently I forgot about it u…
in Off Topic
benjamin.hobbs
Pre-paid/Unlocked Which Phones, Which Carriers? GSM & CMDA...
I'll start this discussion off sharing what I know, and then have you had what you know, and if you…
in Off Topic
Question
benjamin.hobbs
What do you think about Li-Fi coming to Smartphones?
I think... Maybe it will, maybe it won't. If it does, maybe it will be as long lasting as HD-DVD an…
in Off Topic
Question
westside80
Amazon selling cheap unlocked phones, but with a huge downside.
I read an article today saying that Amazon was going to start selling unlocked phones at a discount…
123 in Off Topic
benjamin.hobbs
A man went to Las Vegas to marry his phone...
I'm not making this up: Till death do us part: Man marries his phone in Vegas - CNET There are …
in Off Topic
02busa
SanDisk to offer 2 new 256GB Micro SD cards.
For all of you storage junkies like myself... SanDisk will soon be offering 2 new Micro SD cards wi…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Need Help Google Photos
How can I turn off google photos, so that it isn't using my gmail storage?  Sadly I am maxed out on…
in Off Topic
musicdjm
Do you use/know about the Jive app for Android ? Access ZTE community Forums fast and easy on mobile
Did you know that Jive (the software that powers the ZTE forum) is available to download on the Goo…
in Off Topic
Answered
reo
U.S. extends reprieve from export restrictions to ZTE
  Link        U.S. extends reprieve from export restrictions to ZTE - FierceWireless First I've…
in Off Topic
Answered
flybri
Who's Going To Win UEFA Euro 2016?
Who do you think will with the European championship this year?
in Off Topic
Poll
flybri
What Features Do You Think a Phone 10 Years From Now Will Have?
10 years in the future, I'm wondering what features a phone will have at that point.  What are your…
in Off Topic
musicdjm
Axon 7 Promo T-Shirt, ZTE are you listening ? Would you wear one?
  I personally would love to see ZTE send out promo shirts to community members or purchasers of th…
12...910 in Off Topic
Answered
musicdjm
If you where promised a new Axon every year would you live on the moon for 5 years?
If you where promised a new Axon phone every year would you live on the moon for 5 years as an expe…
in Off Topic
shiboby
Still trying to get to 5,000 points?
Are you like me and still trying to get to 5,000 Points? I have an idea that should work, based on …
1234 in Off Topic
Poll
jtzmax7
Opinions on tech in auto?
I love tech and I'm sure everyone here does too, however there's a few places where I don't like to…
in Off Topic
02busa
It's great to see Honor/Huawei heading towards being more developer friendly....
It's a great read in the article linked below about Honor/Huawei becoming more developer friendly. …
in Off Topic
nekketsu
How to Direct Message (DM)?
How to Direct Message (DM)? Been looking around and haven't come across the option yet.
in Off Topic
Answered
lee18
What is/are your favorite youtuber(s)?
I'm really curious to hear some of the communities favorite YouTubers. Sound off below!
in Off Topic
hollap
Sleep!
We are all told how important sleep is.  But how much sleep do you really get a night? 
12 in Off Topic
Poll
louisd
Is there a way to block someone?
Is there any way to block a user so that it seems to me that they don't exist.  I'm tired of people…
in Off Topic
Question
jtzmax7
Would you rather ZTE edition!
Would you rather....
in Off Topic
Poll
patstar5
Two bamboo phones
Well I ordered my sister a moto x pure edition since it was on sale and here it is next to my onepl…
in Off Topic
poohbiwon
Favorite style of martial arts?
I see that there are several martial arts in the Z Community, so this one's for you. What is your f…
12 in Off Topic
poohbiwon
Shows cancelled too soon
I just saw the final episode of "Person of Interest". I LOVED that show! What other shows can you t…
123 in Off Topic
aerorunner
Go to Genre of Music?
This is a very important question as it will determine what music we will be listening to on the Ax…
in Off Topic
Poll
shiboby
Fourth of July = Party! Plans?
Hey guys, while we wait for the release of the Axon 7, focus on something positive, like the upc…
123 in Off Topic
poohbiwon
How do you deal with stress?
What do you do to reduce stress brought on by work, married life, parenthood, etc.?
12 in Off Topic
kennedy0201
You're left on an island stranded with one device....
You were dropped on an island with no hope of ever getting off. You are stuck on the island alone n…
123 in Off Topic
Poll
kennedy0201
What a cloudy day!
Alright, alright, I had my fun with the title... but it's true. Nowadays, everybody and their whole…
12 in Off Topic