Off Topic

Anything goes, but stay within Community Guidelines!

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Off Topic

Archives for July 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ironbaybeedoll
Z-Community Trivia Night - Friday 7-29-16 (8PM-9PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night - Friday 7-29-16  (8-9PM EDT) Hosted by ironbaybeedoll  & kennedy02…
123 in Off Topic
rikkkurd
Androidify yourself! and use it as a profile picture here!
Guys let's all androidify ourselves here /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidify.com%2F" …
in Off Topic
reddrago
ZTE Axon 7 sponsored SourceFed video
Pleasantly surprised to randomly come across this haha. /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yout…
in Off Topic
jtzmax7
Ever want to run android on a pc? Here's your chance with Remix OS
How to turn your PC into an Android computer
in Off Topic
musicdjm
Edward Snowden and Andrew Huang design an Anti Spy device designed to detect snooping on smartphones
Have you heard that Edward Snowden and hardware hacker Andrew Huang have designed an Anti Spy devic…
in Off Topic
hollap
Good or Bad? Verizon to buy Yahoo.
Verizon Said to Announce $4.8 Billion Yahoo Takeover Monday - Bloomberg Are they trying to compe…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Z-Community Trivia Night - Thursday 7-21-16 (9-10PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night - Thursday 7-21-16  (9-10PM EDT) Hosted by ironbaybeedoll  & kenned…
123 in Off Topic
jimlloyd40
Moto Z and Alcatel Idol 4S.
Android Authority just posted reviews of the Moto Z and Alcatel Idol 4S. What are your thoughts?
in Off Topic
jtzmax7
If you've ever been tempted......lol
To use an ubuntu terminal on your android device, it's here haha. Turn Android into Ubuntu phone - …
in Off Topic
gigis83
Why? Everytime I buy a phone see another.
Bought a moto g4 and now see the ZTE z. She I wish I could return my phone and and try that one. Bu…
in Off Topic
hollap
Do you have Identity Theft Protection?
The incident that occurred to ​ made me wonder besides the obvious things such as malware and virus…
in Off Topic
Poll
westside80
[OFF-TOPIC] Bank Account Compromised
Since my bank account was compromised last night and drained of every penny I had I may not be gett…
123 in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Rooting and custom roms
I am really interested in learning how to root a device, and about custom roms. I am curious if the…
in Off Topic
benjamin.hobbs
Virtual Reality + Augmented Reality = Augmented Virtual Reality... (Tech of the near future)
I'm going to oversell myself before I tell you what I'm about to say. I believe I am an undiscovere…
in Off Topic
westside80
TV Talk (Best TV Shows) (Favorite TV Shows) Mr. Robot, TWD, AHS......
I love this show! Even though it goes over my head sometimes it's such a great piece of television.…
1234 in Off Topic
hollap
Alcatel Idol 4S, announced in February, finally passes through the FCC
The Alctel idol 4S finally making its wat through the FCC.  I was intrigued by the phone at its ann…
in Off Topic
sshasan
Z-Community Trivia Night - Thursday 7-14-16 (9-10PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night - Thursday 7-14-16  (9-10PM EDT) Hosted by ironbaybeedoll  & kenned…
12 in Off Topic
oldirtyewok
July 12th - Amazon Prime day
Well looks like Amazon prime day is getting bigger each year. I did manage pick up a few things la…
in Off Topic
srigiris
What a Game it was! France got lucky with Axon 7 but no luck at Euro 2016
Portugal totally destroyed France hopes making another home soil victory. I was holding my nerves a…
in Off Topic
osmosiz
High Quality Music? Where from?
Recently there has been a descent amount of phones that state that they have a high quality DAC whe…
in Off Topic
jtzmax7
so about that $4 smartphone.......
The maker of the $4 smartphone is now asking the government to pitch in $7.4 billion
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
Addiction or just a game?
With the release of Pokémon Go for iOS and Android systems, players are literally scouring the outd…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
It's summer time for some of us. What type of BBQ do you prefer?
I'm from Texas.I love me some great BBQ.*Please note All Pics are random BBQ pictures.*Now roll tha…
12 in Off Topic
Poll
jtzmax7
Has anyone ever built a pc from scratch before?
Just out of curiocity has anyone ever built a pc before from scratch? I am just going on my first u…
in Off Topic
02busa
Micro SD has competition on the horizon with UFS cards!
With the impending release of Samsung's new UFS removable card standard based Memory cards, Micro S…
in Off Topic
arysyn
Threatening messages
I won't go into detail here, but I wanted to notify members that there was a post by someone in the…
in Off Topic
kennedy0201
Nintendo possibly making controllers for smartphones?!
Ah, Nintendo. Some of the best days spent were playing on Nintendo systems, whether it be original,…
in Off Topic
sshasan
Z-Community Trivia Night Returns - Thursday 7-7-16 (9-10PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night Returns - Thursday 7-7-16  (9-10PM EDT) Hosted by ​ RULES o…
12...45 in Off Topic
rikkkurd
A great wallet?!
/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwalterwallet.com%2Fwaltershop%2F%231465579387343-4091a5b9-8545" …
in Off Topic
benjamin.hobbs
ZTE Android Double DIN In-Dash Car Stereo Anyone?
Yeah it doesn't exist, but why the heck does it not? I mean ZTE is well positioned in China to tap …
in Off Topic