Off Topic

Anything goes, but stay within Community Guidelines!

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

Off Topic

Archives for August 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ironbaybeedoll
Z-Community Trivia Night - Wednesday 8-31-16 (8PM-9PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night - Wednesday 8-31-16  (8-9PM EDT) Hosted by ironbaybeedoll  & kenned…
12 in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Meet and Greets, and Fan Meet Ups
         So many of us have been to a concert, and paid that crazy extra price for the meet and gre…
in Off Topic
Question
hollap
Favorite VR Apps or Links
I have a Google cardboard unit at home and also a Oneplus VR unit that is basically just a more com…
in Off Topic
mantion
Donations to CM Dev?
No idea if this is legit or even allowed to be posted. But if you guys are like me you are dying…
in Off Topic
ravenaley14
ZTE Nubia Z9 max won't update, why?
Since yesterday I received a notification station I have a new system update UI4.0 but after downlo…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Z-Community Trivia Night - Wednesday 8-24-16 (8PM-9PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night - Wednesday 8-24-16  (8-9PM EDT) Hosted by ironbaybeedoll  & kenned…
12 in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
GAME True or False
Ok so it is Friday, and it wouldn't feel like Friday without some kind of game here in the Communit…
in Off Topic
thred1936
http://www.byrneequine.com/faq/ufc202-live-diaz-vs-mcgregor-live-ba-dbl-ood-online-fig-h-t-satnist-2
[UFC202-LIVE] DIAZ VS MCGREGOR Live ba.dbl.ood Online fig.h.t SatNist 20ED | Breaking, Training, Ag…
in Off Topic
jtzmax7
reo
ed604
Does anyone else have trouble using this forum in mobile?
I usually use my desktop when browsing these forums and works fine.  I 'm using Chrome on my Nexus …
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
GAME Oh My Word...
I will post a word. You then must use that word in a sentence, in your reply, and then also offer a…
in Off Topic
edgelimited13
First real look at the new Nexus(Pixel).
Sailfish photos leaked, giving us first real-ish look at Nexus | Pocketnow Pretty ugly imo, Axon d…
1234 in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Z-Community Trivia Night - Friday 8-12-16 (8PM-9PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night - Friday 8-12-16  (8-9PM EDT) Hosted by ironbaybeedoll  & kennedy02…
1234 in Off Topic
mb2x
What was the first smartphone you owned?
As the title suggests, what was the first smartphone you ever owned and, if applicable, what was on…
12 in Off Topic
mb2x
What happened to some of my points???
I had 600 something points last week and then a bunch disappeared. How did this happen? Thanks!
in Off Topic
2pointdooj
GIVEAWAY, win a Chuwi vi10plus tablet.
I saw this giveaway, and I thought to share it with you. Chuwi Tablet - Timeline | Facebook the p…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
What Night Works Best For You
Many members here in the community have expressed interest in Z-Community Trivia, many of you have …
in Off Topic
Poll
ironbaybeedoll
Z-Community Trivia Night - Friday 8-05-16 (8PM-9PM EDT)
Z-Community Trivia Night - Friday 8-05-16  (8-9PM EDT) Hosted by ironbaybeedoll  & kennedy02…
12 in Off Topic
shelvacu
Why is there no CSX forum? Where should I talk about it?
I would like to discuss in a more freeform format, not strictly commenting on ideas. I would've ass…
in Off Topic
dabehrs
Ghosts in the Machine?
I was speaking with my wife last night about her OnePlus One's current functionality and we've both…
in Off Topic
Question
bluebomber
A modular Smart watch
So with modularity gaining popularity in the mobile tech world, this was bound to happen. A modular…
in Off Topic
musicdjm
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 officially announced and its laughable 2016 specs
Have you seen the official announcement? Samsung this year decided to keep mostly the same specs th…
in Off Topic