Off Topic

Anything goes, but stay within Community Guidelines!

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

Off Topic

Archives for October 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
kennedy0201
Embarrassing Axon 7 Stories
Has anyone had any embarrassing or memorable Axon 7 stories that they would like to share? This …
in Off Topic
razor512
Interesting look at what happens within a li-ion battery as it is charged and discharged.
See Through Batteries | Neil Dasgupta | MichEpedia - YouTube I am sure many of us have experien…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Movie's with IronBayBeeDoll
Well it is Friday, and let's face it, Friday and Saturday has been a movie night for as long as I c…
1234 in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
No more adware?
Complaints have been found on the internet concerning the official ROM of the Ulefone Metal. Acco…
in Off Topic
wms
Can forum polls be restricted so only ZTE employees can make them?
The polls made by us users are annoying, pot-stirring questions or trivial brain farts at best. …
in Off Topic
Answered
techlifetv
LG V20 Shatter-Gate Thoughts?
Have you guys heard of the recent shatter-gate situation with the V20? What do you guys think? /…
in Off Topic
fzrrich
WiFi Routers..What is your setup? What do you suggest??
Hey guys. So I have a little dilemma and would love to pick your brain.  The Wifi in my home has be…
12 in Off Topic
runtohell121
Mi MIX "concept"
Xiaomi early today announced the Mi MIX "concept". It is one of the first phone with edgeless desig…
in Off Topic
coldheat06
Things that make you go..... HHHHHMMMMM......... Coffee.
Things that make you go........HHHHHHMMMMMM Ok this has been bothering me  for a while.... …
in Off Topic
bestfapever
Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks ZTE!
Just a shout-out of thanks to ZTE! I won $100 in the Project CSX competition as one of the top five…
in Off Topic
Aerospaceman
CUBS WIN!! Going to the World Series!!!
I might not post a lot, but in this case I HAVE TOO!!  CUBS WIN!!  Going to the World Series to fac…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Coming and Going
Hey Guys! I figured we have threads on so many topics, that we need a thread just to say "Hi, I am …
12...67 in Off Topic
runtohell121
Forum issue?
Whenever I refresh the page (from this link: https://community.zteusa.com/welcome​); the page loadi…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
Iris scanner on Mi Note2
Allegedly unveiling on October 25 in China and possibly internationally as it will support 37 frequ…
in Off Topic
runtohell121
LeEco Le Pro 3, Le S3, and other products
So, today was the big announcement day from LeEco. Anyone watch their stream? What do you guys thin…
in Off Topic
saml01
This message board software is complete garbage
Its slow and seems like such an antiquated interface. Its not intuitive and as a result I feel most…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Witches, Ghouls, ZTE Goblins O'My
With Halloween coming upon us, many of us are carving the pumpkins, prepping the costumes, and deco…
in Off Topic
davidc
Launcher and icons
I installed google now launcher but I'd liketo use the stock icons of axon 7 not the mi favor icons…
in Off Topic
Answered
melsteam412
ZTE Fingerprint scanner policy?
The Apple Corporation's fingerprint privacy-policy info. is out there. So is Google's policy of not…
in Off Topic
Question
frodriguez2010
Nubia Z11 Mini S certified
Nubia Z11 Mini S certified, expected October 17th Thought this was a good topic.   Specifi…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
Prepare the Nation for Space Weather Events
Saw this yesterday and today. I know solar flares can effect our Digital/ Cellular reception. W…
in Off Topic
davidc
Is it me or did ZTE update mi Favor Launcher on the background????
The launcher looks different and has other option now.
in Off Topic
kelvin
Can the forums NOT automatically log you out in 5 minutes?
It seems like whenever I go back to looking the forums, I am logged off already.  It's super frustr…
in Off Topic
Poll
techlifetv
Anyone into any crypto currencies?
Been wondering if anyone else is into the crypto currency world? XMR, BTC, ETH, ETC?
in Off Topic
rangerlg
Which Android Version Was Your First?
I had an original T-Mobile G1 with Android 1.1 installed.  I'm wondering what version was your firs…
in Off Topic
Poll
raysan
What is your favourite build material for a phone?
Metal VS Polycarbonate VS Glass - they each have their own advantages and disadvantages. Which one …
12 in Off Topic
Poll
mizocker
Which mobile browser do you use?
Hey everyone,I wonder which mobile browser do you use on your ZTE or Android device? Why do you use…
in Off Topic
Poll CTA CFA
bestfapever
Facebook unveiled Messenger Lite today
Not in the United States, unfortunately. From CNN: Facebook announced on Monday a slimmed down …
in Off Topic