Off Topic

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Off Topic

Archives for November 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
frodriguez2010
THE 'NETFLIX OF CHINA' OFFERING PRODUCTS AT RETAILERS
LeEco who is now known as the “Netflix of China” has finally made its latest phones and TVs availab…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
FITS INTO A PHONE CASE THIS CAMERA DRONE IS SO SMALL
The first camera phones came out sixteen years ago and everyone thought, why anyone would need such…
in Off Topic
nomanssky8887
Got a 10% off code on what was left in my cart from a ZTE email but it doesn't work
Has anyone gotten a email from leaving something in your cart? I got a 10% off code and I was going…
in Off Topic
razor512
Really off topic, but I think I might have gotten a counterfeit nickel in my change from the grocery
Earlier today, I went to the grocery store to buy a few things, and received change since I paid wi…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 -2017 Flagship standard
Qualcomm Unveils Snapdragon 835 and Quick Charge 4.0 to Provide ‘5 Hrs Charge… What are your th…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
Excellent hardware for a phone at a bargain price is ZTE’S $130 GRAND X 4
It can be like a WWE cage match among smartphone makers for the best budget handset nowadays when i…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
UMI PLUS E
UMI a Chinese manufacturer, has announced that they will release another phone in a couple of weeks…
in Off Topic
tinasdude@hotmail.com
Z
Z
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
EveryDay Apps [Google PlayStore Approved]
I have been a member here for a while now.  After looking at a post from back around March I noti…
in Off Topic
saeedted
Looking For a Home Portable Speaker System
I am interested in getting a bluetooth speaker that I will only use in the house, so it doesnt have…
in Off Topic