Off Topic

Anything goes, but stay within Community Guidelines!

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Off Topic

Archives for December 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
frodriguez2010
RUMORS AND NEWS LEAKS ZTE BLADE V8
Its safe to say, ZTE hit the ball out of the proverbial park this year. releasing its flagship, the…
in Off Topic
metalrabbit
How is Google Hangouts w/Dialer Working Out for You?
To begin with, I'm not sure exactly how Google Hangouts works and if it makes a good VOIP for those…
in Off Topic
Question
maineferraro
Merry Christmas
Just wanted to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year , i hope all you Christma…
in Off Topic
ironbaybeedoll
Christmas Sing Along..
Well as you all know Christmas is upon us, so what better way to celebrate here in Z-Community than…
in Off Topic
maineferraro
Plain & Simple
Ya know i havent been here long , but i have noticed that every answer to question is full of tech …
in Off Topic
arctic_valkyrie
Cricket grand max 2
Bought my phone from cricket in June 2016, and I've had issues with the video player continuously. …
in Off Topic
Question
gryphticon
Unofficial Discord Server for the Axon 7
Hello! I created a Axon 7 oriented Discord server a few days ago since I didn't see any Axon 7 o…
in Off Topic
jack71
A better Phone Plan?
Will Google’s Project Fi be available to other phones besides theirs?  To me it looks like a better…
12 in Off Topic
Poll CFA
frodriguez2010
Iris recognition on Huawei Honor Magic
Announcement that Huawei is about to release a new concept phone on their Honor sub-brand on Decemb…
in Off Topic
clocks
Desperate Plea: Please do not get rid of the headphone jack.
A plea to ZTE.  With news that the fellows at your Korean competitor Samsung may be following Apple…
in Off Topic
ibabi
Axon 7 charger and the pi 3
Hi, I bought a raspberry pi and I need a good power supply for it, but the problem is that it is  v…
in Off Topic
Question
frodriguez2010
Android Auto, OK Google.
Google’s platform for connected cars, Android Auto, got a major update earlier this month. Google’s…
in Off Topic
johnorion
Lost a few feedback points.. any way to figure out why?
I was just wondering .. .. I saw today that I lost 10 feedback points .. but it doesn't tell me why…
in Off Topic
Answered
evitabug@yahoo.com
Is the samsung gear 2 compatable with the zte max 2 android?
I have been looking to get a fitness tracker and have fallen in love with the samsung gear fit 2 fo…
in Off Topic
Question
beinglincoln
Coming year (i.e.2017) is a year of Dual Camera!
Howdie Folks!! The year 2016 is about to end. And we have seen some amazing devices from many OEM…
in Off Topic
Question