Off Topic

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Off Topic

Archives for January 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jtma11024
Harry's or Dollar Shave?
Who do you prefer and why?
in Off Topic
liamgarret
Beta-testing for newest model of Yotaphone (Yotaphone 3)?
As the manufacturer of the upcoming newest model of Yotaphone (dubbed the "Yotaphone 3"), please le…
in Off Topic
Answered
thechuckiii
Will you purchase another ZTE device
Getting a feel for people's thoughts as the axon 7 has had its fair share of problems along with sh…
in Off Topic
Poll
kumatora0203
Who is going to can jam nyc 2017?
Is anyone on this forum going to canjam nyc? for those who don't know it is a whole event about aud…
in Off Topic
chui84
Why Do This???
With their devices in the hands of so many users, the company decided to take action to try to keep…
in Off Topic
Question
andriad
Any way to turn off Amber Alerts?
IS there any way of turning them off?  They're EXTREMELY annoying, make the phone sound like a ding…
in Off Topic
Answered
jtma11024
What Is The Difference Between 2.4GHz, 5GHz, And 60GHz Bands Used For Wireless Networks?
/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Ffossbytes.com%2Fdifference-2-4-ghz-5-ghz-wireless%2F" class="Pop…
in Off Topic
jasonscarter
Switching from ATT to Cricket
I have ATT for both me and my wife, and we are happy with the service/coverage, and with my work di…
in Off Topic
jabird101
China's ZTE to slash about 3,000 jobs
Looks like the sanction violations are still creating problems for ZTE... Exclusive: China's ZTE t…
in Off Topic
vulcan66
Doesn't sound good
Exclusive: China's ZTE to slash about 3,000 jobs - sources| Reuters
in Off Topic
suzeyq
Shipping frustration.
The website says processing and handling should be done by end of next business day. I ordered Mond…
in Off Topic
Answered