Off Topic

Anything goes, but stay within Community Guidelines!

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Off Topic

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
salowes
Cagabi one will be sold with the price $50,how do you think?
Cagabi is possibly a name you haven’t heard in the smartphone industry and that is because they are…
in Off Topic
vanguy
ZTE gets a Reprieve
Commerce Dept. Extends ZTE Sanction Relief Again /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phonescoop.…
12 in Off Topic
aabnamak
Google Camera
Would you like to have the option to download the Google Camera app from the Play Store? This minim…
in Off Topic
Poll
saeedted
Expectations for Mobile World Congress 2017
Mobile World Congress: the biggest even for smartphones that takes place in Barcelona. I have a spe…
in Off Topic
coldheat06
What is a good (non free) VPN service that I can use?
Hi Z-Community, I am in the search for a good VPN, not a free one but one that is worth the money (…
12 in Off Topic
texasmade1
Hawkeye Killed
/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2F4syBJv" class="Popup ZTE has canceled its Kickstarter …
in Off Topic
saeedted
LPT: Dont Envy Pixel Users, Use Amazon's Photo Storage App
If you have Amazon Prime you can use their photo storage app to backup your photos in full resoluti…
in Off Topic
coldheat06
Best Computer Bag Suggestions
I am looking for a computer bag for my son, who is in High School (10th grade).   He is a little ro…
in Off Topic
Question
saeedted
Debate: Does Reducing the Pixels on a Phone Have Any Meaningful Benefits?
I always hear tech reviewers saying that a phone with  a 1080p screen will use less battery. Howeve…
in Off Topic
razor512
What are your thoughts on the Android's stock UI for tablets?
Google does a good job on the stock UI for smartphones, but for many of us using tablets, especiall…
in Off Topic
jasonscarter
ZTE USA Sanctions
I read about this a while ago and figured ZTE was working through things, but now with new administ…
in Off Topic
razor512
An interesting interview, delving into the AMD Zen Architecture.
Dissecting AMD Zen Architecture - Interview with David Kanter - YouTube Hopefully with the subst…
in Off Topic
robin
Do you need dual facebook account on a single phone?
since most mobile phone can only run one facebook application,does anyone need more facebook or ot…
in Off Topic
Question
musicdjm
ZTE Android Quartz Smartwatch, Could these be the first look ?
Whats your thoughts and input on ZTEs upcoming Smartwatch ? You like the design, what do you wanna …
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
DATA TRAFFIC GROWTH FROM 2017 TO 2021, GREAT INCREASE
Mobile devices will soon use more data than ever before, but can current infrastructure keep up wit…
in Off Topic
roberttj81
footstep counter
How do you access the footstep country on the axon 7 mini?
in Off Topic
Question
jkim
Looking to interview recent ZTE buyers...
Happy Monday Z-Community! I'm looking for recent ZTE buyers who are willing to be interviewed ab…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
10 FREE ONLINE STORAGE SERVICES TO CLAIM
A mountain of digital files is so very easy to create nowadays. Taking more photos than ever, shoot…
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
Cagabi enters market, starting with two models
New brand developed in China, introducing Cagabi. Although,  their smartphones  are not released …
in Off Topic