Off Topic

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Off Topic

Archives for July 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
jasonscarter
Little Lonely In Here...Don't Ya Think?
Is it just me, or has the forum really lost a lot of traffic? It seemed to happen right have the i…
in Off Topic
[Deleted User]
I LOVE My New (Free) ZTE Jasper !
The user and all related content has been deleted.
in Off Topic
CPA
Sebagolake0717
incoming & outgoing calls
Hello, My phone will not accept calls coming in goes to voice mail and I can't call out. Any sugge…
in Off Topic
Z
Sydney
iTunes to Android
Is there a way to move all my music from iTunes/iPhone to my new Android? I hate to have to start…
in Off Topic
Answered CTA CPA
Bigblack
How i watch something with 2 screens at once
How can I watch something with 2 screens at once
in Off Topic
Answered CFA
frodriguez2010
jimlloyd40
Post your random thoughts here.
Some of us received a private message today that we're not allowed to comment in a thread unless it…
12...4445 in Off Topic
coldheat06
What's Your Favorite Launcher??
List and show a screenshot of your favorite Launcher and setup!! Currently I'm rocking the follo…
in Off Topic
RavielHanzer
Can you introduce some tips for android Jelly bean?
I'm a new user android. And now, I have a mobile with android jelly bean? can you give me some tips…
in Off Topic
CFA
hollap
Flagship release dates
So I have a discussion I'd like some feedback on: When is the best time of year to release a flagsh…
in Off Topic
CPA
rajesh
when will community starts in india
When will community starts in india
in Off Topic
Answered
doneonly
The Battery debate
Every time I venture into my 2nd... or 3rd... possibly 4th life on the internet to discuss tech, sp…
in Off Topic