Off Topic

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

trotter trotter

Joined on: December 25, 2016

User's Score: 73

Off Topic

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
coldheat06
What are your Thought about the New Android version 8.0 Oreo?
I know you guys have seen that Android 8.0 is now Official, what are your thoughts? https://www.…
in Off Topic
CPA
frodriguez2010
ZTE’s carefully planned US strategy
Found this while reading some stories in the usual places. * Overtaking LG? Possibly? * Smar…
in Off Topic
CPA
keithisreal2013
ZTE vs LG
I just read an article (Android Authority) that stated that ZTE's smartphone shipments have increas…
in Off Topic
poohbiwon
ZTE takes 4th place in US cell phone market
Maybe if they release an awesome Axon 8, ZTE will move up to 3rd! https://goo.gl/F2dPC8 ZTE’s sma…
in Off Topic
texasmade1
New Google Search Lite App
Google has released a lite version of their search app that is more data friendly than the non life…
in Off Topic
CFA
jasone
What are your plans for the upcomming solar eclipse?
I'm sure all of you have noticed the eclipse countdown timer on the right side of the community. Th…
12 in Off Topic
Flower321
Zte Warp Phone Problem
Pauses Music When Plugged In and Turns Vertically, I have to hit play again everytime. Help
in Off Topic
frodriguez2010
You've asked Questions....Arrgh!!
Ok is it just me or on the new site this get annoying as hell!!! You've asked Questions...... …
in Off Topic
[Deleted User]
Delete Account
How do I delete my account on here?
in Off Topic
Locked Z
poohbiwon
Lenovo going Stock Android
I don't really have any major gripes with MiFavor, but I know plenty people in the community do. So…
in Off Topic