Other Products

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Other Products

Archives for August 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
sarahscofield
Paragon questions
I just bought my ZTE Paragon from Dollar General and need to learn how to transfer apps to my sd ca…
in Other Products
Question
btk097
Warp Elite stock camera problem
I'm using a Warp Elite through Boost Mobile. It is not rooted. No mods or anything. When I take …
in Other Products
Question
utahman1971
First and last ZTE device for me
They should offer for low end devices to get update to Marshmallow and to not have it because they …
12 in Other Products
tinman22
ZTE Mobley WiFi Hotspot Device Admin Website Not Valid
I recently purchased the subject device from AT&T to enable a wifi hotspot in my car. The devic…
in Other Products
Question
lecineg
Incoming call not picking up
When being called from home landline, my ZTE z716bl will not pick up
in Other Products
Answered
loopie
Encryption unsuccessful
I'm at work and I look down and see a screen that says "Encryption unsuccessful" along with a coupl…
in Other Products
Question
stelcom66
Disable ZTE Paragon vibration when called party answers
I contacted Net10 to see if I could disable the ZTE Paragon vibration when the called party answers…
in Other Products
utahman1971
Finally Citrine is listed on ZTE
I just registered my phone and gave a review on ZTE for this phone. Not the flagship phone but even…
in Other Products
luisvqz
firmware z828
firmware de z828 no esta en la lista en soporte donde lo puedo descargar
in Other Products
Question
sshasan
Carrier Locked Devices
For ZTE devices that are purchased through wireless carriers, we are constantly working with each c…
in Other Products