Other Products

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Other Products

Archives for January 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
zannasims
ZTE Prestige
I was wondering how i can copy the texts on my phone or how i can do a screen shot on my prestige. …
in Other Products
Question
brandonmv302
How to unlock the bootloader from previous models?
As you could do to get the update to unlock the bootloader in my zte, I really need to know. Thank…
in Other Products
kill3rshadowz2000
zte gallery - hidden albums - content still shows
I recently got the maven 2 that includes the hidden album feature with the gallery. my friend, who…
in Other Products
nicodon
ZTE Nubia Z11 Max
Hello Can anyone tell me where I can get the international ROM for the ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523J PLE…
in Other Products
wmtei
How do I turn ZTE ZXV10 W300 router into Access Point
Hello guys, I have old router ZTE ZXV10 w300 series. It only has a ADSL line for internet (RJ11), …
in Other Products
gimmebacon
Anyone have luck with a portable DAC?
Hi, I just bought a Fiio E18 and I can't get the output to go through the USB.  Checked the setting…
in Other Products
Answered
gads1
ZTE needs to release android tablet with USB type-C (to help their Axon7 customers)
Hello ZTE -- please consider releasing an updated Android tablet with USB type-C port (and quickc…
in Other Products
Question
emanueled76
Come aggiornare Android su Z828
Ciao Ragazzi, buona domenica a tutti. Come da titolo, avrei bisogno di aiuto per aggiornare il SO …
in Other Products
Question
t2bcristlk
help needed with ZTE Legacy?
I got a ZTE Legacy about two months or so ago from Qlink wireless. It has worked fine....until toda…
in Other Products
Answered
mbjacobs
Paragon Icons
Where can I find a list of the icons displayed on Paragon?  The manual that came with the phone lis…
in Other Products
Answered
abudi
ZTE Blade v7 Max
Hey guys, Feeling so sad cause of the lack of support for this device. just recently bought it w…
in Other Products
Question
jasonscarter
Hawkeye Specs
ZTE has quietly updated the Kickstarter page to include the actual hardware specs: ZTE 'Project …
in Other Products
wulandari.natsir
ZTE Z11
Hi there, i have problem with my Z11 ( ROM chinese ),  i'm restore factory settings last night &…
in Other Products
emanueled76
Sbloccare frequenze UMTS Z828
Ciao a tutti ragazzi, sono Emanuele e vi scrivo per chiedervi un'informazione. Lo scorso mese di A…
in Other Products
Answered
freddyesme
maven 2 great phone if you could use it
i recently acquired a maven 2 zte 831, the phone comes with 8gb internal memory and an sd card slot…
in Other Products
Question
reble
Re: rooting a ZTE K90U tablet
I have a ZTE tablet model K90U, Android version 6.0.1. I tried Kingoroot and it failed. I next trie…
in Other Products
Question
malvarez39
Zte qlink wireless
I too was a victim of receiving my first zte phone. Not even a week after use i started to charge. …
in Other Products
Question
hrpranto
ZTE nubia Z11
When zte nubia team take more serious about OS update?? others brand already plan/done to upgrade A…
in Other Products
Question
teknosoca
Hawkeye Specifications and Considerations
I am very interested in this phone and think what has happened thus far is awesome.  Great idea ZTE…
in Other Products
Question
milliec
ZTE Valet Question
I have a ZTE Valet and since doing an update I'm no longer able to manually turn the roam feature o…
in Other Products
Question
wheatsolo
ZTE Maven 2 -SD card
I'm having trouble setting up my SD card as internal storage.  I have some pics that may help with …
in Other Products
Answered