Other Products

Get answers to your ZTE smartphone questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 71

Other Products

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
alexjoyce
Cymbal Z-320 audio input/output?
What is the pinout of the 3.5mm headset connector (mic+, headset+, common) on the Cymbal Z-320 and …
in Other Products
Question
neilhmurphy
How to recover Google Maps
Somehow I deleted Google Maps. How can I get it back? I'm running Android 5.1.3 .
in Other Products
Answered
mackem1966
Z11 max Launcher problems
Hi Would appreciate any help with the launcher. I always use Nova Launcher but it will not stay …
in Other Products
mmurdock58
ZTE Max Duo LTE stock dialer failing
Both my wife and I are having the same problem with our new Max Duo (Z963VL). When you select a num…
in Other Products
kumatora0203
Zte Gigabit phone
ZTE is coming out with a gigabit phone at Mobile World Congress - The Verge What are peoples thou…
in Other Products
gerrypeters
Z2222 save contacts to computer
I have the ZTE Z2222. How can I save my address book contacts to a computer with the USB cable?
in Other Products
christofo
ZTE Cymbal Z-320 text input update botched
When I got the phone it behaved like the LG and Audiovox units I have and have had in past.  Then t…
in Other Products
biggrandmemo2
APN crashing
I have a GrandMemo2 Z980L 4.4.4 kitkat kernel version 3.4.0-g30db9cf-00550-g3966901 Zte-kernel@…
in Other Products
Question
robjkelly420
Z812 (Maven from AT&T) Bootloader Unlock Key?
I tried to contact customer support to get the key for the bootloader, but they told me they don't …
in Other Products
Answered
corduroy
ZTE Cymbal - Dial Pad Issue
My dad use this phone and so far, it's been great. However, there's a BIG issue with the dial pad/n…
in Other Products
wall
Modem Configuration
I have the HomeGateway H268A modem i have tried to call the 1866-644-3056 they said they don't have…
in Other Products
Question
dsg12
HELP!
Just got a ZTE rocket hub model MF275R and I'm trying to figure out a way to get its NAT to go to a…
in Other Products
Question
jasonscarter
ZTE Smartwatch
Sounds like it's coming later this year and we have a leaked photo of it now /home/leaving?targe…
in Other Products
hbomb28
anyone done a screen replacement on one of these?
we did a screen replacement on the zte imperial max z962BL and the physical volume button fell out …
in Other Products