Other Products

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

Other Products

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
alexjoyce
Cymbal Z-320 audio input/output?
What is the pinout of the 3.5mm headset connector (mic+, headset+, common) on the Cymbal Z-320 and …
in Other Products
Question
neilhmurphy
How to recover Google Maps
Somehow I deleted Google Maps. How can I get it back? I'm running Android 5.1.3 .
in Other Products
Answered
mackem1966
Z11 max Launcher problems
Hi Would appreciate any help with the launcher. I always use Nova Launcher but it will not stay …
in Other Products
mmurdock58
ZTE Max Duo LTE stock dialer failing
Both my wife and I are having the same problem with our new Max Duo (Z963VL). When you select a num…
in Other Products
kumatora0203
Zte Gigabit phone
ZTE is coming out with a gigabit phone at Mobile World Congress - The Verge What are peoples thou…
in Other Products
gerrypeters
Z2222 save contacts to computer
I have the ZTE Z2222. How can I save my address book contacts to a computer with the USB cable?
in Other Products
christofo
ZTE Cymbal Z-320 text input update botched
When I got the phone it behaved like the LG and Audiovox units I have and have had in past.  Then t…
in Other Products
biggrandmemo2
APN crashing
I have a GrandMemo2 Z980L 4.4.4 kitkat kernel version 3.4.0-g30db9cf-00550-g3966901 Zte-kernel@…
in Other Products
Question
robjkelly420
Z812 (Maven from AT&T) Bootloader Unlock Key?
I tried to contact customer support to get the key for the bootloader, but they told me they don't …
in Other Products
Answered
corduroy
ZTE Cymbal - Dial Pad Issue
My dad use this phone and so far, it's been great. However, there's a BIG issue with the dial pad/n…
in Other Products
wall
Modem Configuration
I have the HomeGateway H268A modem i have tried to call the 1866-644-3056 they said they don't have…
in Other Products
Question
dsg12
HELP!
Just got a ZTE rocket hub model MF275R and I'm trying to figure out a way to get its NAT to go to a…
in Other Products
Question
jasonscarter
ZTE Smartwatch
Sounds like it's coming later this year and we have a leaked photo of it now /home/leaving?targe…
in Other Products
hbomb28
anyone done a screen replacement on one of these?
we did a screen replacement on the zte imperial max z962BL and the physical volume button fell out …
in Other Products