Other Products

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Other Products

Archives for March 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mcmikechan123
ZTE Zpad LTE (US Cellular, K90U) not receiving messages?
I just bought this device and I couldnt receive sms messages. The tablet device didnt come with a s…
in Other Products
Question
mikep
ZTE Zinger (Z667T) won't start after update
Hi, I applied the B11 OTA update to my T-Mobile ZTE Zinger phone and now the phone will not start -…
in Other Products
Question
viper323
ZTE maven 2 cant transfer apps to sd card..
I cant transfer my apps to the sd card. Is it possible to go back to lollipop to help this..I need …
in Other Products
joelsantamaria
zte 4glte router voice external antenna
Wasn't sure where to post this but you can move this to which ever board it belongs if its needed. …
in Other Products
Question
starley11
zte obsidian z820
Hi, how are you? I need the rom of the zte obsidian z820 t-mobile who helps me
in Other Products
Answered CFA
tenneti2013
Nougat Update for Z11
HI, All Any Idea when ZTE Z11 will get nougat update? Are there any specific forum for Z11 to di…
in Other Products
jan1978
Blade A601
Good evening. I have tried to root this device. I've tried plenty root programs, even kingroot. I…
in Other Products
Question
starbaseone2
Maven Rooted w/ Kingo root stuck @ FTM screen.
Hello group. I have a question about my Maven. Today I decided to redo the root (I had partially ro…
in Other Products
Answered
pollocerecer
BLADE L5
ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER ON ZTE BLADE L5? I DONT GET THE WIFI ICON;SO,DONT CONNECT AN…
in Other Products
Question
hbd42
Max duo pro
Is there going to be a marshmallow update for the max duo pro it's a great phone but getting out of…
in Other Products
Question
frodriguez2010
ZTE Quartz, the company’s first Android Wear watch
Under the model number ZW10. Promotional materials at this time are still under development.  F…
in Other Products