Other Products

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Other Products

Archives for April 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
luxhitobyenxd
ZTE A511
Hello I want to know if they have the ROM of a ZTE A511?
in Other Products
Question
dolevsal@gmail.com
ZTE Nubia NX403a Original ROM + Gaaps
Hi All, I have a ZTE Nubia mini NX403a. The device came with non-original ROM which made the dev…
in Other Products
Question
leslie
Apps won't transfer to Sd card
I have a Qlink ZTE N817. Added a 32gb Sd card, save location is set to SD card. But when I go to th…
in Other Products
Answered
busfield
ZTE Obsidian Z820 Firmware
Hello, I need stock rom for ZTE Obsidian Z820 USA T-Mobile Thanks
in Other Products
tony73
zte blade s6 flex
existe alguna actualizacion para blade s6 flex para españa,?
in Other Products
Answered
cjtwt1981
K90u
Hi I have a k90u ZTE tablet it was stollen from me the people put there info in to it and it was re…
in Other Products
Question
jhthornt
ATT Home Base Z700, Z700A Can a LAN switch be connected to the Hardwired LAN port to support 3 en
Can a LAN switch be connected to the Hardwired LAN ports of a Z700 and/or Z700A to support 3 hardwi…
in Other Products
Question
calypso
Where can I find user guide for Max Duo LTE Z963C
I am a total newbie, this is my first smartphone and I am in need of a users manual that has far mo…
in Other Products
Question