Other Products

Get answers to your ZTE smartphone questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Other Products

Archives for June 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
marianne_m
ZTE 971
I have a lot of issues with this phone. I'll start with not being able to listen to audio books tha…
in Other Products
Answered
sla7374
Zte z970 issue with google
For the past week now, something Google-related (that's running in the background) has been eating …
in Other Products
Answered
figlet
ZTE Fanfare (Z792) - Cricket
I've got this phone, and I need the recovery partition if anyone has it.  Thanks.
in Other Products
quickcomm
AT&T Homebase Z700z, Z700a antenna
The Z700 is working great for me as a home internet source, but I would like to optimize my signal …
in Other Products
Answered
jamiegm08
Zte n9519
Hello I am in need of help. I  am trying to put this phone back together after replacing Lcd & …
in Other Products
Answered
easycohen
Problem with contacts with ZTE C2017
Hi I just bought a ZTE C2017 running MiFavor 4.0 And I am having problems with the Contacts with my…
in Other Products
Question
chernobylbloodwolf
[Question] Z799VL
Hello, everybody. My phone is a ZTE Majesty Pro LTE [Z799VL] from TracFone/Straight Talk. The phone…
in Other Products
Answered
ylluria
Video Player Auto Dim & Proximity Sensor Help
Hi all! I've got 2 relatively minor issues w/my ZMax Pro (from MetroPCS).. aside from the inabil…
in Other Products
ken
Phone Case
I'm looking for help finding a phone case for a ZTE MAJESTY PRO Z799VL. Just bought the phone and c…
in Other Products
Answered
mojo5306
Z988 makes random calls while I'm on call
Hi--Apologize if this has been covered already! When I'm on a call, my phone will randomly block th…
in Other Products
Question