Other Products

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 567

Other Products

Archives for June 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
marianne_m
ZTE 971
I have a lot of issues with this phone. I'll start with not being able to listen to audio books tha…
in Other Products
Answered
sla7374
Zte z970 issue with google
For the past week now, something Google-related (that's running in the background) has been eating …
in Other Products
Answered
figlet
ZTE Fanfare (Z792) - Cricket
I've got this phone, and I need the recovery partition if anyone has it.  Thanks.
in Other Products
quickcomm
AT&T Homebase Z700z, Z700a antenna
The Z700 is working great for me as a home internet source, but I would like to optimize my signal …
in Other Products
Answered
jamiegm08
Zte n9519
Hello I am in need of help. I  am trying to put this phone back together after replacing Lcd & …
in Other Products
Answered
easycohen
Problem with contacts with ZTE C2017
Hi I just bought a ZTE C2017 running MiFavor 4.0 And I am having problems with the Contacts with my…
in Other Products
Question
chernobylbloodwolf
[Question] Z799VL
Hello, everybody. My phone is a ZTE Majesty Pro LTE [Z799VL] from TracFone/Straight Talk. The phone…
in Other Products
Answered
ylluria
Video Player Auto Dim & Proximity Sensor Help
Hi all! I've got 2 relatively minor issues w/my ZMax Pro (from MetroPCS).. aside from the inabil…
in Other Products
ken
Phone Case
I'm looking for help finding a phone case for a ZTE MAJESTY PRO Z799VL. Just bought the phone and c…
in Other Products
Answered
mojo5306
Z988 makes random calls while I'm on call
Hi--Apologize if this has been covered already! When I'm on a call, my phone will randomly block th…
in Other Products
Question