Other Products

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

trotter trotter

Joined on: December 25, 2016

User's Score: 73

Other Products

Archives for August 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
King420
How to lock phone from another so nobody can use it
How can I Lock my zte quartz phone from another phone so my zte quartz can't be used or hacked
in Other Products
Answered CPA
brydra
Set up help
Trying to determine which model I have Want to put prepay on it. Used verizon sim Used ZTE I am…
in Other Products
CFA
rockacre
REQUIRED PERMISSION
WHEN I PRESS AND HOLD A CONTACT I GET THIS "YOU HAVE DISABLED A REQUIRED PERMISSION" WHAT'S UP WITH…
in Other Products
Dsaffo1
Z971 screen unlocked by anyone?
I let several friends who did not know my lock pattern or have a finger print stored unlock my phon…
in Other Products
Answered CPA
Adoven_Gamer
Z963VL Android Nougat Update
Hi, i have the ZTE Max Duo LTE CDMA (Z963VL), and i have been having performance issues with my …
in Other Products
CFA
Samantha_Robert
My z799vl phone keeps resetting. How do I fix this?
Hello. I recently had purchased a ZTE Z799VL phone, with Straight Talk as the plan, from Walmart. T…
in Other Products
CTA
Skyfire1234
Unlock Bootloader Blade L6
Hi there, I need to unlock my bootloader. Since I didn´t find anything on my phone on the forum I c…
in Other Products
Locked CPA