Other Products

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

razor512 razor512

Joined on: April 11, 2016

User's Score: 1193

Other Products

Archives for April 2018

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
JFDK90U
K90U Zpad new model?
Will there be an update to this device? I love my Zpad, but would like to see an updated device - 6…
in Other Products
Answered CPA
Hugotoo
Additional Mp3s not saving to sd card
I've added a 32GBP sd card to my phone with roughly 2000 songs on it and it's used less than half t…
in Other Products
Answered CPA
deecarr
Using the HDMI connection
I had a customer purchase a ZTE X and has bout various connectors to stream from their phone to the…
in Other Products
CPA
JohnNokomis
Blade X Z965
I've had the Blade X for 5 months now and I can hardly find any info on this phone at all online. I…
in Other Products
Accepted Answer Z
abdlhafidsouissi
Can't skip or turn on wifi network on hard resetting Infinix Hot S
Hello, i struggle with my phone, i want to reset it but i stop at step where it ask me to select …
in Other Products
System
Maven 3 - Unlocked - No Service
This discussion was created from comments split from: ZTE Meetup - Greater Seattle Area.
in Other Products
groovygal1977
ZTE N818s via QLink Wireless aka Sapphire 3g
Looking for a lead on phone case. My carrier is QLink Wireless and this phone is made exclusively …
in Other Products
rtrg
zte wireless phone base
please move as needed. Is the ZTE and/or ZTE-ATT device designed to pick up an internet network vi…
in Other Products
thatE46Doe
Did no one buy the ZTE Max blue LTE (Z986DL) BOLTON/FLORIST??
I can't find a dedicated forum to this device. And so far no videos with the same issues I'm experi…
in Other Products
Z
greatjack1
Zte Cymbol T adb sideload file
I own a broken tracfone zte cymbol t, and would like to repair it by sideloading the firmware using…
in Other Products
CTA
hazaric
Z799VL: Using a Micro SDHC UHS-1 32 GB as internal storage.
device is debloated via this method: https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/52603/how-to-debloat-a…
in Other Products
CTA