Quartz

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Quartz

Archives for April 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
tokuro
buy a charger base...
where can we get an additional watch charger base??
in Quartz
Answered Locked CFA
keithisreal2013
ZTE and Tizen
Is it possible for ZTE to have a relationship with Samsung to produce a watch with Tizen OS? I want…
in Quartz
tokuro
Cloud Sync
while I was setting it up, I thought I saw a setting for Cloud Sync.  I cannot locate that setting …
in Quartz
Question
jasone
If you think the vibration is too weak try this
I find the vibration to be too weak and I miss notifications, this isn't exclusive to the Quartz I'…
in Quartz
CPA
samsamha
Tutorial: Making and receiving calls using Quartz and your phone
There are two of settings that you need to be aware when comes to making and receiving calls on the…
in Quartz
tokuro
"Watch shares number with phone" feature..
hi guys.  can anyone explain how this feature works?
in Quartz
Answered
milojane
When will You make a smartwatch for Mothers???
Bruceyland: When Will Smartwatch Makers Cater to Mothers???? I am really excited about your new sma…
in Quartz
saeedted
Recommended Wrist Straps
Because the ones that come in the box are way to thick.. and ugly.
in Quartz
jasone
What to do after you setup your watch
After you get your watch paired and all setup here are some helpful tips to get you started with en…
in Quartz
jasone
Tutorial: Pairing your new ZTE Quartz watch to your phone
First download the Android Wear app from the Play Store. You will need this to pair the watch with …
in Quartz
sshasan
ZTE Quartz FAQs
Congratulations! If you are here, then you must have purchased the ZTE Quartz - Affordable Smartwat…
in Quartz
Pinned
sshasan
ZTE Quartz - The SIM Card Is Non-Removable
The SIM Card for the ZTE Quartz is built into the device and is non-removable. Please do not at…
in Quartz
sshasan
Check Out These Watch Faces From Our Z-Community Members
Click here to see the Faces and feel free to add yours in to that space as well! These photos we…
in Quartz
mi_lion
A new ZTE smart Watch in your future?
"ZTE Quartz is official and coming to T-Mobile on April 14 for $192" "This will be an Android We…
in Quartz
Aerospaceman
ZTE USA Launch of the Quartz Smartwatch
ZTE USA Expands into Smart, Connected Wearables with the Quartz Smartwatch Arriving Exclusively on …
in Quartz