Quartz

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

Quartz

Archives for June 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
trotter
Battery life is not so good, what am I doing wrong?
Basically, if I don't turn the screen off on my Quartz I will get about 6-7 hours before it is almo…
in Quartz
Answered
jasone
Use this app to sync up do not disturb from your watch to your phone
One of my favorite features in Android Wear was removed with the release of 2.0. Before AW 2.0 when…
in Quartz
onemat
Anyone having trouble with test notifications?
Android Authority reported yesterday that there is an issue with Android Wear 2.0 and it's affectin…
in Quartz
RC51RULZ
audible notifications for texts
Is there a setting for audible notifications for texts when in stand-alone (not connected to phone)…
in Quartz
Answered
sshasan
ZTE Quartz Charging Cradles Now Available
Need a spare charging cradle for your ZTE Quartz? No problem... You can now pick one up at zteus…
in Quartz
Z
sshasan
ZTE Quartz - A Budget Friendly Android Wear 2.0 Watch - Reviewed (TheSmartPhoneGuy)
Check out this ZTE Quartz review from TheSmartPhone Guy! /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fyout…
in Quartz
sshasan
Survey for ZTE Quartz Smartwatch Build 20F
ZTE Quartz Smartwatch users, we have a short 1-minute survey that we would like you to be a part of…
in Quartz
CPA
Aerospaceman
**SOFTWARE UPDATE** ZTE Quartz Smartwatch Build "20F" Is Now Available For Update
The second software update for the ZTE Quartz smartwatch is now available. Here are the release not…
in Quartz
johnny3dd67
Has Anyone encountered this problem? Touch screen on my ZTE Quartz is non responsive
Maybe it's just my luck? I took my Quartz off the charging puck earlier today, and later went to ch…
in Quartz
JoeH
Watch doesn't know where I am - GPS?
I'm wondering if the GPS part of my watch is not working. I've had my ZTE Quartz Smartwatch for …
in Quartz
loudog3114
26mm Quartz?
I am thoroughly confused.  Everything I am reading says the Quartz band is 22mm.  I even ordered a …
in Quartz
Answered
onemat
Answering calls on the phone and the watch
I'm having a problem and I'm pretty sure it's a setting I have wrong. When someone calls my cell (A…
in Quartz
destyne312
GPS Tracking
Is there an app that we can use for GPS tracking? I usually use Life 360 on the phones but I purcha…
in Quartz
onemat
Why did ZTE choose the name Quartz?
Hi All, I am enjoying this watch more and more as I get to know it. One thing that I've been won…
in Quartz
DrakenFX
[FREE] WatchFaces - Download while you can (^_^)
Hello fellow Quartz-Family Found a couple watchfaces i'll like to share with everyone and recomme…
in Quartz