Quartz

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Quartz

Archives for July 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
onemat
Bubble Cloud Wear Launcher" by DYNA Logix.
Anyone using Bubble Cloud? After downloading and trying at least 100 watchfaces I have really becom…
in Quartz
stini777
Ambient Screen Shift?
I'm noticing a minor screen shift when I have the ambient screen enabled. It starts centered, but …
in Quartz
Answered CTA
mrjlwilliams
Default Elements Digital WatchFace is my favorite so far.
So I've been enjoying the Quartz, and my goodness there are a lot of watch faces to pick from. Any…
in Quartz
CPA
frodriguez2010
First look at Quartz Watch
Forgot to post this here.
in Quartz
onemat
onemat
mikeawise
Compass app for the Quartz
Has anybody found an AW compass app which actually works on the Quartz? I have tried two: 1) Com…
in Quartz
CPA
DrakenFX
[FREE] 9 Watch Faces for limited time only
Hello Z-Family, Here are a couple of free for a limited time only watch faces, get them while they…
in Quartz
DrakenFX
[FREE][GAME] Watch Face Game Racer
Hello Z-Family, found this free ($1.99) game for watch and it seem is a old school like game EN…
in Quartz
jasone
How to add a shortcut for max brightness on your ZTE Quartz
One of the most handy features previous to Android Wear 2.0 was the ability to triple press the cro…
in Quartz