Quartz

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

jasone jasone

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 907

Quartz

Archives for October 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
legalalien
Podcast/radio player recommendations?
Hello Community, I'm looking for a way to stream or play downloaded podcasts, and/or stream radi…
in Quartz
CPA
samsamha
The good, the bad: what is your thoughts on the quartz
Hey, Quartz owners, I am curious on your thoughts on Quartz. We all know that Qurtz offers a gre…
in Quartz
androidguy
How to block calls?
Hi, I'm getting quite a few wrong # and telemarketer calls (I only give the ZTE number to friends).…
in Quartz
Answered CFA CPA
schwartzasher
Features that I want to see on the next version
So, the ZTE quartz isn't such an old Smartwatch at all. I want to make this thread to ask people wh…
in Quartz
CPA
schwartzasher
Battery draining fast
So today I took the watch off the charger and when I did, the battery was draining fast. I took it …
in Quartz
CPA
schwartzasher
Clockwork Synergy dapper men's suede band
I wanted to make this video and not an unboxing because I wanted to talk about how well the band ho…
in Quartz
clockworksynergy
ZTE Quartz Smartwatch Giveaway & Review
This week, we are excited to partner up with ZTE and to check out their smartwatch: the ZTE Quartz!…
12 in Quartz
RIERIE
Weather widgit
I'm having issues with the weather widget. My phone and watch is set to high accuracy, but when I …
in Quartz
jasone
[Deal Alert] T-Mobile has the ZTE Quartz for half off at $96
Android Police just posted about this great deal for the Quartz but it looks like you might still h…
in Quartz
CPA
clockworksynergy
Replacement Watch straps for your Quartz, by Clockwork Synergy
We are a leading provider of quality watch straps and band worldwide for over 10 years! We have hun…
in Quartz
She31
Using Bluetooth Earpiece
I had the samsung s2 and it was easy to connect bluetooth to watch ⌚ for calls.. I dont see the opt…
in Quartz
CPA
gwirtel
Email notifications not showing
When I get an email, it will not show up. I get a vibration notification, but nothing shows up on t…
in Quartz
CPA
newtozte730564
Stand alone navigation?
So, I'm a bit confused. Nothing new, haha. But, I have been reading reviews of this watch, and se…
in Quartz
Z CPA
schwartzasher
Can't reach Google at the moment
I said ok Google and it gave me the issue where it can't reach Google at the moment. I have WiFi an…
12 in Quartz
schwartzasher
Unboxing and first impressions of the watch
So I have been using this watch for the past couple of days now and I love it so far. The fact that…
in Quartz
CPA
newtozte730564
ZTE Quartz won't accept calls
Hi, I have searched in other threads here, but can not find anything to help. Today, upgraded my b…
in Quartz