Rumor Mill

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

Rumor Mill

Archives for May 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
arysyn
ZTE Windows 10 smartphone poll
Do you think ZTE ought to make Windows 10 smartphones, or not?
123 in Rumor Mill
Poll
rzracer
Axon 7 USA Details
I am very anxious for the Axon 7 release in the US.  I'm hoping to find out details like LTE bands,…
123 in Rumor Mill
sshasan
Can You Hear Me Now ?
Device 1Device 2Device 3Device 4Device 5Device 6THD+N -107 -90.5 -86.6 -86.1 -102.7 -83.7 SN…
12 in Rumor Mill
alex
AXON 7 is available in China now
For those who are in China or plan to visit China anytime soon, I have found this official ZTE shop…
in Rumor Mill
sshasan
AXON 7 Photo Comparisons [LEAKED IMAGES!]
TOP SECRET! Leaked Photo Comparison Of The AXON 7 Huawei P9 iPhone 6s Pl…
12 in Rumor Mill
fzrrich
ZTE Axon 7 YOUTUBE REVIEW!!!!
Check out this detailed review of the Axon 7!!!!! VERY EXCITED!!!!!!! Hope to see mores units in pe…
12 in Rumor Mill
petershih
Introducing the Axon 7! [the official Axon 7 pre-release thread]
This is an exciting morning, having woken up to a plethora of Axon 7 news from last night's launch …
12...1516 in Rumor Mill
petershih
Axon 7 pre-launch insights
It's not secret that the next Axon is coming soon...you can't deny it, and we certainly cannot deny…
in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
Next Axon?
This past week, There was a picture leaked of ZTE's second-generation Axon phone. There is preparat…
in Rumor Mill
Poll
frodriguez2010
3D Touch for Android
  There's been Android devices introduced with a pressure-sensitive touch feature similar to …
in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
ZTE ZMAX Pro on T-Mobile
ZMAX line of Android phablets by ZTE had it's start on T-Mobile back in 2014.  ZMAX 2 was released …
in Rumor Mill
jojoondaradio77
Grand X Max+ successor?
Will there be a successor to the Grand X Max+ in the near future? I have this phone and personally …
in Rumor Mill
DoppelgangerD
OPPO/OnePlus Holding Company Prepares For IPO
OPPO/OnePlus Holding Company Prepares For IPO; Valued At $70 Billion​ Summary OnePlus ended off…
in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
Microsoft Flagship Device
Rumors,  Microsoft high end device in the works. Today's rumor states that we’ll see the flagship W…
in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
Two New Nexus Devices
We know we are months away from Google announcing new Nexus phones. HTC is working with Google on …
12 in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
Motorola likely the new Moto G4
A special event May 17th in New Delhi was announced by Motorola. Without specifics, it's believed t…
in Rumor Mill
Question