Rumor Mill

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

Rumor Mill

Archives for June 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
delle17
Fresh off the press!
Could be released tomorrow for the U.S. variant of the Axon 7! ZTE USA on Twitter: "@chuckbort G…
12 in Rumor Mill
naimaamara
So ZTE USA spoke to me on FB...
So I got a little love from ZTE USA... I hope they mean SOONER... Like.. NEXT WEEK! lol
12 in Rumor Mill
dabehrs
ZTE Employee Hints at Unlocked Bootloader on Axon 7
Extra Extra!!!! Read All about it!!! Hey everybody. Here is a link that you might have seen that in…
in Rumor Mill
dabehrs
SHHHHHHH Be Very Very Quiet!!!
Anyone else notice how quiet the ​ social media sites have been since yesterday? No more tweets abo…
in Rumor Mill
Answered
emf1138
Mid-July? Boo!
Looks like North Am., has to wait a little longer. /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com…
12 in Rumor Mill
petershih
Keep Calm and Axon
We are very excited about our community's anticipation of the Axon 7 and have been busy making enha…
12 in Rumor Mill
npaladin2000
US trade reprieve extended...but only until end of August
This may be a big part of the reason ZTE has been waiting, if they can't import Android from Google…
in Rumor Mill
destradx
Looks like us US Citizens.....
Probably won't get the phone Untill late august..... With EU being launched now they won't get it u…
in Rumor Mill
delle17
Presales Open for UK....
Well, Europe has a pre-order up on Amazon Congrats to them. The USA we still wait. Amazon …
12 in Rumor Mill
delle17
How about now? Today!
Any word on a release for the USA region of the Axon 7? I am getting anxious to know about the US w…
in Rumor Mill
Answered
rikkkurd
Axon 7 European launch topic
Hi All, Today will be the launch of the axon 7 in france! I'm really excited and check the web e…
123 in Rumor Mill
sreenath_ks
Behold! Here is the new ZTE Nubia 11
Found this very interesting According to reports circulating online, the Nubia Z11 will feature…
in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
Very interesting
Huawei released another photo.  New device on horizon from the back looks a lot like the A7.  More …
in Rumor Mill
helloworld
Axon 7's video quality
There have been links to some of Axon 7's video samples in previous threads, but I wanted to know i…
in Rumor Mill
Question
aerorunner
Changes Coming to the Axon 7?
In light of the amount of time it has take ZTE to release the Axon 7 do you think that anything wil…
in Rumor Mill
poohbiwon
What's the next phone to be Tango Ready?
The Lenovo PHAB2 Pro is the world's first Tango Ready phone. What do you think will be the ​NEXT​ T…
in Rumor Mill
Poll
poohbiwon
What's the next phone to be Daydream Ready?
Android Central just came out with an article TODAY (Friday, June 24) listing all the phones that a…
in Rumor Mill
Poll
jtzmax7
Battery Preservation
Interesting move by Sony, rather than move forward with fast charging, moving to soft charging will…
in Rumor Mill
fzrrich
ZTE Axon 7 coming 4th of July!
ZTE Axon 7 coming 4th of July!
in Rumor Mill
delle17
UH-OH is it Coming. Axon!
ZTE USA on Twitter: "It's coming. #myAxon #IndependenceDay /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%…
in Rumor Mill
musicdjm
Xiaomi Mi 5s ,6GB Ram, Pressure Sensitive display & Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner
Xiaomi Mi 5s , Pressure Sensitive display, Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner and 6GB Ram Rumored to …
in Rumor Mill
Answered
drsaidalavi
Is Axon 7 available for purchase online
Hello, I want to know whether Axon & is available for purchase online worldwide. If not when …
in Rumor Mill
ryano'connor
New Snapdragon 821/23
Hearing this new Snapdragon processor tossed around lately -  would anyone be nervous to get a devi…
in Rumor Mill
Answered
beenoskilld@gmail.com
Has the Axon 7 been delayed indefinitely? ;-)
Imagine for a second that the title were true. What phone would you end up getting now? Oneplus 3? …
12 in Rumor Mill
frodriguez2010
Spanish Twitter feed
Spanish Twitter feed showing Axon 7 release in 7 Days.  Can anyone verify?
in Rumor Mill
westside80
Best Upcoming Mid-Range Phone
I'm leaning toward the Zenfone 3 or Alcatel Idol 4. But to me the Zenfone 3 is the best looking upc…
12 in Rumor Mill
Poll
destradx
With ZTE announceing a new phone already?
ZTE Nubia Z11 leaks again, specs and pics in tow - GSMArena.com news When will we see the Axon …
in Rumor Mill
npaladin2000
Sony Xperia X series now up for pre-order...where is our Axon 7?
This is starting to get worrisome...I know Sonys are overpriced, but this is another competitor tha…
in Rumor Mill
sshasan
Do You Believe In Magic?
How Does He Do That? Magic! Okay... It's not really magic But the Axo…
12 in Rumor Mill
delle17
Are you excited? Google New Apps.
I am anticipating a big turnout for these new apps by google coming out later this year. With the s…
in Rumor Mill
Poll