Rumor Mill

Discuss new and upcoming devices that have yet to hit the wire!

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 56

Rumor Mill

Archives for July 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
petershih
Dreaming of bootloader unlocking?
Background for those who are late to this topic: it's completely true that we were cryptic in our r…
1234 in Rumor Mill
sshasan
Make Way For The King... The ZMAX Pro [Official Pre-Release Thread]
$99 doesn't get you much of anything these days, especially when it comes to buying a smartphone. …
in Rumor Mill
delle17
UAG case for Axon 7!
If you want Urban Armor Gear to make a case for the Axon 7 go to the following link below. They mak…
in Rumor Mill
delle17
YES.....Very Soon!
I reached out to see if the CEO of ZTE_USA would respond to my email about the  Axon 7. He actually…
in Rumor Mill
hollap
Huawei Nexus 2016 is happening
The competitors for the Axon 7 keep rolling in... Purported Huawei Nexus (2016) photos leak, showc…
in Rumor Mill
brucewayne
It's the 7th, and we have no info (in the US)
The 7th was our last "logical" guess at when we'd receive more information on the US release of thi…
in Rumor Mill
kowoliksn
axon 7 mini coming mid september to germany
i was waiting for a massage from media markt to get the info when the axon 7 is in there shops and …
in Rumor Mill
benjamin.hobbs
Something big is about to happen (possibly the Axon 7?), activity on the ZTE Stock ZTCOY supports th
Today ZTCOY experienced ZERO activity... Recently the ban on ZTE products was temporarily lifted be…
in Rumor Mill
delle17
On to the Next...
As the day comes to an end I guess the U.S. has to push on for another day of speculating when the …
in Rumor Mill
02busa
So about that Axon 7 model A2017...
Since there has been discussion about the whole capacitive keys vs. on-screen keys thing, I'm not r…
1234 in Rumor Mill