SPRO

Get answers to your ZTE SPRO smart projector questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

SPRO

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mrbogusbaxter
SPRO2 - must have accesssories! (HDMI Bluetooth Audio) + (Bluetooth Keyboard Mouse Remote)
I found both of these to work flawlessly for those who are looking for better ways to expand the us…
in SPRO
prjc81
Bulb on Spro2
the bulb on zte Spro2 is starting to flicker.   I have had it fir about 11 months.   How do I fix t…
in SPRO
wahapainan
ZTE Spro 2 Needs Updates Badly
ZTE, you need to support  your hardware by updating the software. The ZTE Spro 2 is running KitK…
in SPRO
chester40391
Wifi disconnects on scan
This was very hard to track down but I am able to replicate it.  When performing a scan on the netw…
in SPRO
blightedsage
Root for Spro 2 [wifi]?
Is there any established way to root the projector? Will there be?
in SPRO
Answered
spro2cb
need help with bluetooth connected to spro2 is not working......
bluetooth was synced sometimes there would be sound coming off the speaker and a few minutes later …
in SPRO
Question
luizsfap
Spro2 sound error
I use my spro2 every day and since the last updade of some apps yesterday, I can't use any bluetoth…
in SPRO
euro7star
Battery Life Cycle?
When i turn on the projector, a pop up message says that the "battery life cycle limit has been rea…
in SPRO
cforsha
Hotspot keeps giving a self assigned IP on my MAC
Does the ZTE smart projector hotspot work on the Mac?  Mine keeps saying "Self-Assigned IP".  This …
in SPRO
Answered CFA