ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 567

ZMAX

Archives for June 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
benjamin.hobbs
***DEAL ALERT*** As of 8:13PM PST 06/29/2016 I noticed ZTE ZMax 2 @ Bestbuy for $59.99
Last week I bought a ZTE Zmax 2 @ BestBuy for $69.99. I'm not sure when they lowered, it but I do k…
in ZMAX
benjamin.hobbs
Will the ZTE Zmax 2 get Android 6.0 Marshmallow?
Hello ZTE Community,      So does anyone know if the ZTE Zmax 2 will have Android 6.0 Marshmallow …
in ZMAX
Question
jtzmax7
Excitement/predictions for the zmax pro (or whatever the next one is)
Okay so I, like everyone else here is crazy excited for the a7, can't wait to buy one, that being s…
in ZMAX
delite360
ZTE ZMAX 2
Good morning everyone.  I just have two quick questions  -  1.  Will the ZTE ZMAX 2 Unlocked versio…
in ZMAX
Answered
georgenelobenthalsvoboda
Plug melted
Just wondered if anyone has had this problem. I have a ZMax Z958. My phone was fully charged so unp…
12 in ZMAX
mrjlwilliams
ZTE Max Pro for T-Mobile?
This may be old news, but I didn't see anything in the community on it! Have you all heard or read …
in ZMAX
oscarrosalez
ZTE Z 2 MAX
ZTE MI MAX 2 PRENDE STAYS IN THE LOGO AND OFF . Not firmware download for reconfiguring ?
in ZMAX
Answered
ericwithcheese
Zmax 2 New Software Version: B17
Just managed to download this last night.  Does anyone know what it does or if they can tell a diff…
in ZMAX
georatm
Does the zmax stand the test of time?
I made the mistake of selling my T-Mobile Zmax awhile back but I wanna know if the device stands th…
in ZMAX
jtzmax7
My experience from ZMAX to ZMAX2
So my experience from zmax to zmax 2 is an interesting one. I really like the feel of the zmax 2 th…
in ZMAX
nicodon
My ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Google Play Services has stopped
I Have a Problem with my ZTE Nubia Z9 Max my Google Play Services has stopped This is the Model NX5…
12 in ZMAX