ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

ZMAX

Archives for July 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
sshasan
ZMAX Pro Continues Its Legacy With Dolby Audio
The ZMAX Pro Continues its legacy with Dolby Audio. Dolby technologies give you the optimal audio …
in ZMAX
sshasan
If You're A Fan Of Pokemon Go, Consider Buying The ZMAX Pro
There's no denying that Pokemon Go is a battery hog and there's no way you can be attached to a wal…
in ZMAX
sshasan
Hands-on: So far, using the $99 ZTE ZMax Pro is actually quite awesome [9To5Google]
One of the biggest additions to the ZMAX line up this year is indeed the fingerprint scanner. Th…
in ZMAX
sshasan
FM Radio Makes A Return - ZMAX Pro
Last year's ZMAX 2 omitted the FM Radio, a feature that many users find useful. With the return on …
in ZMAX
sshasan
Pre-register {Now Closed} For The ZMAX Pro And Get A Free Leather Case w/ Purchase [ Metro PCS]
Just in case you didn't think the ZMAX Pro was already a phenomenal deal at $99, Metro PCS is swee…
12 in ZMAX
luismraz
Hi! i have a Z max2 and can't connect to any wi-fi.
Helou. Thanks for the help everybody. The last four days i am having this problem with my cellp…
in ZMAX
Answered
sshasan
$99 Never Looked Sooooo Good! - Zmax Pro Photo Sample
This past Monday, ZTE announced the Zmax Pro at an event in New York City! Let's get a first-han…
in ZMAX
soonertoad
Zmax Pro coming to MetroPCS
/home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.engadget.com%2F2016%2F07%2F18%2Fzte-zmax-pro-release%2F" cla…
in ZMAX
dr18
Dolby manual equalizer
When I try to use the manual equalizer settings in the Dolby app, I drag certain point up.. but the…
in ZMAX
Question
brunnno
My ZTE Nubia Z9 Max Google Play Services has stopped
my Nubia z9 max 2 gb nx512j v9.15 not working google play would like to know how to solve that she …
in ZMAX
Question
musicdjm
ZMAX 3/ (X) on its way, what would you like to see and why
(The X is because with ZTE we can never be sure what the next number they are gonna use is ) So as…
in ZMAX