ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 567

ZMAX

Archives for August 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
lenac
Who's hoping the ZTE Zmax Pro will get the new Android 7.0 Nougat update?
I know the update is fairly new but I was reading many ZTE users say their phones never got updated…
12...45 in ZMAX
Poll
boulevardofdef
BLE on ZMax Pro?
Hi everybody, First off, I have to say that I'm in love with my ZMax Pro. I got it the week it w…
in ZMAX
Answered
kenlv
ZMAX Pro, 3 days old, fingerprint reader stopped working.
I had 4 prints programmed in and it was working really flawlessly. Then my phone reset all on it's …
in ZMAX
Question
kenlv
ZMAX PRO - is there any ZTE syncing software?
This is my first ZTE device so I don't know... For the last few years we've been using HTC devic…
in ZMAX
Question
brookspi@yahoo.com
Error 491 on ZMAX Pro
I just bought this phone and love it but cannot download anything from any app store.  I get Error …
in ZMAX
rayquest
can the default calendar be removed/replaced
can't get a basic calendar to open without giving it access to everything on my phone. same with no…
in ZMAX
Question
sshasan
Re: ZMAX Pro Fingerprint, add print?
Hey , let me know if you see the ability to add in an additional fingerprint by following these st…
in ZMAX
stephenh
ZMAX Pro Fingerprint, add print?
The Quick Start guide clearly explains how to add another print. An option for a second print is no…
in ZMAX
dr_halo
Frozen, just the home screen buttons turn on
I just had this phone for about 2 weeks, I love it so much, but I just one problem with it. A coupl…
in ZMAX
dkhn1025
[ZMAX PRO] How to change the order of your home screen
Does anyone know how to change the order of your home screens.
in ZMAX
arcturus
Factory Unlocked ZMax 2 Updates?
I have a factory unlocked ZMax 2 Z955A.  The latest revision is B04. Despite repeated attempts I…
in ZMAX
chronoserge456
Snapchat video lag?
Hey everyone! Loving the phone so far, but I am having issues with Snapchat. The video has horrible…
in ZMAX
kresha86
Glitches
Good morning, I was just wondering if anyone else with the ZTE Zmax Pro was experiencing any gli…
12 in ZMAX
Question
rczmaxpro
USB Connection Not Showing Properly
When phone is usb connected is not recognized by iTunes and when using Device Manager (W10) it show…
in ZMAX
g239m
Zmax Pro UI tuner doesn't work
I can get it to spin, sometimes, but then it does nothing else nor gives me other options, has anyo…
in ZMAX
walkingdead
Zmax Pro Voicemail problem
Visual voicemail works great and works as it should but if you go to the phone icon were you can sw…
12 in ZMAX
Question
daroldhunter
Fingerprint Sensor
After I receive a notification my fingerprint sensor will not fully unlock the phone, it goes to th…
in ZMAX
Question
1bmwdriver
Bootloader Unlock
Now that ZTE is making a bootloader unlock available on its Axon series it would be much appreciate…
in ZMAX
lgrider323
Does the ZTE Max pro support USB C to HDMI out?
There are cables on amazon that would convert the the usb c to hdmi but would they work with the ZT…
in ZMAX
Question
lgrider323
Video Flickering on Youtube.
On the Zmax Pro when watching video on youtube official app for an extended time (5-10 minutes) I g…
in ZMAX
etherwalker
Will ZTE Zmax Pro get Android Nougat?
I know this is akin to wishful thinking, but does anyone know (looking intensely at the ZTE reps he…
in ZMAX
Question
sshasan
Carrier Locked Devices
For ZTE devices that are purchased through wireless carriers, we are constantly working with each c…
in ZMAX
edwardcordova
Does anyone know how to turn off the "MetroPCS" scroll at the top left hand corner of the screen?
I can not seem to find anywhere in the settings to turn off this annoying scroll. Anyone had any id…
in ZMAX
Question
g239m
Using the sd card as internal storage.
I know it says that you can't use the card in any other machine, but can you remove the card and  e…
in ZMAX
Question
g239m
Does Zmax pro offer usb c connection for thumb drive?
I tried the usb otg, on the go, app checker and it doesn't have that feature. Can I connect a t…
in ZMAX
Answered
demented77
Auto Brightness
So, I went from the Zmax to the Zmax Pro. And I was curious if there was a way to set the auto brig…
in ZMAX
Question
sagudfood
Zmax Pro WiFi?
I'm getting conflicting info on the WiFi standards on my phone. On the ZTE Zmax Pro product page (c…
12 in ZMAX
Question
ehrharpa
ZMAX 2 - 64gb Micro SD Card
I reformatted a 64GB Samsung card as FAT 32 (VS using eFAT) and it is working just fine.  Not sure …
in ZMAX
Answered
sshasan
Available Now On MetroPCS... ZMAX Pro - The Next Generation Of The ZMAX Series
The Next Generation Of The ZMAX Series... ZMAX PRO The ZMAX Pro breaks barriers as the …
in ZMAX
oklahomahoss
My new ZMax Pro doesn't recognize our home's 5G wireless signal, only recognizes the 2.4G signal, bu
So, I get my internet from Time Warner cable, and the modem they've supplied us actually broadcasts…
in ZMAX
Question