ZMAX [Series]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

kevinbreeze kevinbreeze

Joined on: November 12, 2018

User's Score: 3

ZMAX [Series]

Archives for August 2016

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
lenac
Who's hoping the ZTE Zmax Pro will get the new Android 7.0 Nougat update?
I know the update is fairly new but I was reading many ZTE users say their phones never got updated…
12...45 in ZMAX [Series]
Poll
boulevardofdef
BLE on ZMax Pro?
Hi everybody, First off, I have to say that I'm in love with my ZMax Pro. I got it the week it w…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
kenlv
ZMAX Pro, 3 days old, fingerprint reader stopped working.
I had 4 prints programmed in and it was working really flawlessly. Then my phone reset all on it's …
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
kenlv
ZMAX PRO - is there any ZTE syncing software?
This is my first ZTE device so I don't know... For the last few years we've been using HTC devic…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
brookspi@yahoo.com
Error 491 on ZMAX Pro
I just bought this phone and love it but cannot download anything from any app store.  I get Error …
in ZMAX [Series]
rayquest
can the default calendar be removed/replaced
can't get a basic calendar to open without giving it access to everything on my phone. same with no…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
sshasan
Re: ZMAX Pro Fingerprint, add print?
Hey , let me know if you see the ability to add in an additional fingerprint by following these st…
in ZMAX [Series]
stephenh
ZMAX Pro Fingerprint, add print?
The Quick Start guide clearly explains how to add another print. An option for a second print is no…
in ZMAX [Series]
dr_halo
Frozen, just the home screen buttons turn on
I just had this phone for about 2 weeks, I love it so much, but I just one problem with it. A coupl…
in ZMAX [Series]
dkhn1025
[ZMAX PRO] How to change the order of your home screen
Does anyone know how to change the order of your home screens.
in ZMAX [Series]
arcturus
Factory Unlocked ZMax 2 Updates?
I have a factory unlocked ZMax 2 Z955A.  The latest revision is B04. Despite repeated attempts I…
in ZMAX [Series]
chronoserge456
Snapchat video lag?
Hey everyone! Loving the phone so far, but I am having issues with Snapchat. The video has horrible…
in ZMAX [Series]
kresha86
Glitches
Good morning, I was just wondering if anyone else with the ZTE Zmax Pro was experiencing any gli…
12 in ZMAX [Series]
Question
rczmaxpro
USB Connection Not Showing Properly
When phone is usb connected is not recognized by iTunes and when using Device Manager (W10) it show…
in ZMAX [Series]
g239m
Zmax Pro UI tuner doesn't work
I can get it to spin, sometimes, but then it does nothing else nor gives me other options, has anyo…
in ZMAX [Series]
walkingdead
Zmax Pro Voicemail problem
Visual voicemail works great and works as it should but if you go to the phone icon were you can sw…
12 in ZMAX [Series]
Question
daroldhunter
Fingerprint Sensor
After I receive a notification my fingerprint sensor will not fully unlock the phone, it goes to th…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
1bmwdriver
Bootloader Unlock
Now that ZTE is making a bootloader unlock available on its Axon series it would be much appreciate…
in ZMAX [Series]
lgrider323
Does the ZTE Max pro support USB C to HDMI out?
There are cables on amazon that would convert the the usb c to hdmi but would they work with the ZT…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
lgrider323
Video Flickering on Youtube.
On the Zmax Pro when watching video on youtube official app for an extended time (5-10 minutes) I g…
in ZMAX [Series]
etherwalker
Will ZTE Zmax Pro get Android Nougat?
I know this is akin to wishful thinking, but does anyone know (looking intensely at the ZTE reps he…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
sshasan
Carrier Locked Devices
For ZTE devices that are purchased through wireless carriers, we are constantly working with each c…
in ZMAX [Series]
edwardcordova
Does anyone know how to turn off the "MetroPCS" scroll at the top left hand corner of the screen?
I can not seem to find anywhere in the settings to turn off this annoying scroll. Anyone had any id…
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
g239m
Using the sd card as internal storage.
I know it says that you can't use the card in any other machine, but can you remove the card and  e…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
g239m
Does Zmax pro offer usb c connection for thumb drive?
I tried the usb otg, on the go, app checker and it doesn't have that feature. Can I connect a t…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
demented77
Auto Brightness
So, I went from the Zmax to the Zmax Pro. And I was curious if there was a way to set the auto brig…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
sagudfood
Zmax Pro WiFi?
I'm getting conflicting info on the WiFi standards on my phone. On the ZTE Zmax Pro product page (c…
12 in ZMAX [Series]
Question
ehrharpa
ZMAX 2 - 64gb Micro SD Card
I reformatted a 64GB Samsung card as FAT 32 (VS using eFAT) and it is working just fine.  Not sure …
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
sshasan
Available Now On MetroPCS... ZMAX Pro - The Next Generation Of The ZMAX Series
The Next Generation Of The ZMAX Series... ZMAX PRO The ZMAX Pro breaks barriers as the …
in ZMAX [Series]
oklahomahoss
My new ZMax Pro doesn't recognize our home's 5G wireless signal, only recognizes the 2.4G signal, bu
So, I get my internet from Time Warner cable, and the modem they've supplied us actually broadcasts…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question