ZMAX [Series]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

zeek! zeek!

Joined on: January 9, 2017

User's Score: 163

ZMAX [Series]

Archives for September 2016

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
alix
ZTE Zmax PRO stock firmware
Hello, I have recently bought a ZTE ZMAX Pro brand new in the box, but it turns out that the sof…
in ZMAX [Series]
lightfantastik
ZMax Pro - Bluetooth "stutter" after about 20-30 min of use
Is anyone having an issue with the Bluetooth audio signal starting to "stutter" or break …
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
lightfantastik
ZMax Pro - Google Chrome (when following link from FB) and Hangouts crashing frequently.
Has any one else experienced frequent crashing of apps, in my case, specifically Google Chrome when…
in ZMAX [Series]
jenn
fingerprint reader
the fingerprint reader on max pro is getting super hot ... to the point that it is leaving blisters…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
spellbindehr
Constant crashing of Apps..
Hello all, and thank you in advance for your time and patience. I have been experiencing debilit…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
melsteam412
Restarting Z Max Pro issue w/MetroPCS screen stalling?
I restarted my phone this morning and it has worked fairly well for a week, until now. It restarted…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
xtech210
zmax pro screen burn in??
there is no way in hell i would have bought this phone had i known it was susceptible to screen bur…
in ZMAX [Series]
turtlepwr82
Fastboot/File flash on ZMax Pro
Hello all, First time poster, hope everyone is great. I was just wondering if anyone knows if th…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
kate84n
ZMAX 2 Z958 App Drawer Issue
Anyone else having issue with the app drawer button sometimes not working/showing after pressing it…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
macisp2000
Zmax Pro sending poor picture quality using the default messenger problem or fixes?
So I used to take pictures and send them to other people via the messenger program on my old Note 3…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
yesraj@gmail.com
updating zte zmax2 (model z958) to android 6.0
How can I update/upgrade the android 5.1 to android 6.0 ? Friendly, Yes Raj
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
thundergod_66
Will Zmax 2 Ever Get Marshmallow
I got my zmax 2 two weeks after its release for my birthday,paid the full 150 bucks.After a year it…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
iwanrowan
zte m9520 indroid 4.4.2 need help
hi guy  i think i broke my fone i download a root it app from the  play store but now  i  cant   do…
in ZMAX [Series]
scan718
Text messaging problems Zmax Pro & Metro PCS
So here's my problem, some times when i send a text, it will be stuck on sending for a very long ti…
1234 in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
josephb
Volume changing issues
I keep missing phone calls and txt.  Even with the screen locked the volume buttons work... so when…
in ZMAX [Series]
crashsuit
Mouse support?
Does the Zmax Pro have standard Bluetooth mouse support?  I just tried using a Microsoft Bluetooth …
in ZMAX [Series]
tony.healy@gmail.com
Are you experiencing screen flicker/artifacts while using ZTE Zmax Pro?
I seem to be experiencing issues with screen flicker/artifacts since I have had the phone. After se…
12...56 in ZMAX [Series]
Poll
powerx86
How do you add a Home Screen to ZTE ZMAX Pro beyond 3 default pages????
I really like the phone with its size and functionality but one thing that has frustrated me in the…
in ZMAX [Series]
testbishop
ZTE ZMAX PRO 2 Wish-list/design improvments
Stereo Speakers On screen buttons Screen Size/REZ bump Multi color led notification light What'…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer