ZMAX

Get answers to your ZTE ZMAX smartphone questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 69

ZMAX

Archives for September 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
alix
ZTE Zmax PRO stock firmware
Hello, I have recently bought a ZTE ZMAX Pro brand new in the box, but it turns out that the sof…
in ZMAX
lightfantastik
ZMax Pro - Bluetooth "stutter" after about 20-30 min of use
Is anyone having an issue with the Bluetooth audio signal starting to "stutter" or break up after a…
in ZMAX
Question
lightfantastik
ZMax Pro - Google Chrome (when following link from FB) and Hangouts crashing frequently.
Has any one else experienced frequent crashing of apps, in my case, specifically Google Chrome when…
in ZMAX
jenn
fingerprint reader
the fingerprint reader on max pro is getting super hot ... to the point that it is leaving blisters…
in ZMAX
Answered
spellbindehr
Constant crashing of Apps..
Hello all, and thank you in advance for your time and patience. I have been experiencing debilit…
in ZMAX
Answered
melsteam412
Restarting Z Max Pro issue w/MetroPCS screen stalling?
I restarted my phone this morning and it has worked fairly well for a week, until now. It restarted…
in ZMAX
Answered
xtech210
zmax pro screen burn in??
there is no way in hell i would have bought this phone had i known it was susceptible to screen bur…
in ZMAX
turtlepwr82
Fastboot/File flash on ZMax Pro
Hello all, First time poster, hope everyone is great. I was just wondering if anyone knows if th…
in ZMAX
Answered
kate84n
ZMAX 2 Z958 App Drawer Issue
Anyone else having issue with the app drawer button sometimes not working/showing after pressing it…
in ZMAX
Answered
macisp2000
Zmax Pro sending poor picture quality using the default messenger problem or fixes?
So I used to take pictures and send them to other people via the messenger program on my old Note 3…
in ZMAX
Question
yesraj@gmail.com
updating zte zmax2 (model z958) to android 6.0
How can I update/upgrade the android 5.1 to android 6.0 ? Friendly, Yes Raj
in ZMAX
Question
thundergod_66
Will Zmax 2 Ever Get Marshmallow
I got my zmax 2 two weeks after its release for my birthday,paid the full 150 bucks.After a year it…
in ZMAX
Question
iwanrowan
zte m9520 indroid 4.4.2 need help
hi guy  i think i broke my fone i download a root it app from the  play store but now  i  cant   do…
in ZMAX
scan718
Text messaging problems Zmax Pro & Metro PCS
So here's my problem, some times when i send a text, it will be stuck on sending for a very long ti…
1234 in ZMAX
Answered
josephb
Volume changing issues
I keep missing phone calls and txt.  Even with the screen locked the volume buttons work... so when…
in ZMAX
crashsuit
Mouse support?
Does the Zmax Pro have standard Bluetooth mouse support?  I just tried using a Microsoft Bluetooth …
in ZMAX
tony.healy@gmail.com
Are you experiencing screen flicker/artifacts while using ZTE Zmax Pro?
I seem to be experiencing issues with screen flicker/artifacts since I have had the phone. After se…
12...56 in ZMAX
Poll
powerx86
How do you add a Home Screen to ZTE ZMAX Pro beyond 3 default pages????
I really like the phone with its size and functionality but one thing that has frustrated me in the…
in ZMAX
testbishop
ZTE ZMAX PRO 2 Wish-list/design improvments
Stereo Speakers On screen buttons Screen Size/REZ bump Multi color led notification light What'…
in ZMAX
Answered