ZMAX

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

busyman busyman

Joined on: June 9, 2016

User's Score: 64

ZMAX

Archives for October 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
mddaddy
ZMAX 2 with Wired Headset locks screen, auto selects apps, auto redials calls
Good day, I have owned this phone for months, and it has been repaired twice and replaced twice.  …
in ZMAX
gmanview
Auto Brightness Selector Not Consistent
I have noticed that the auto brightness checkbox is not consistent.  Has anyone else had this issue?
in ZMAX
hugostiglitz_88
Problems with formatting SD card as internal
Zmax Pro owner here. So, there's a couple problems I've had while trying to format my SD card as…
in ZMAX
Question
soonertoad
Z Max Pro is now on sale at T- Mobile
They are selling it for $179.     /home/leaving?target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.t-mobile.com%2Fcell-phones…
in ZMAX
keithisreal2013
Discount
Are there any rebates on the Z Max pro? Thanks in advance.
in ZMAX
mrknight85
What would you like to see in the Zmax pro 2?
I would love to see a few things to improve on this great device like. 1. Snapdragon 652 or 653 2…
in ZMAX
ottik
Is Anybody Else Losing Connection? (ZMAX Pro)
I am having intermittent loss of signal with my ZTE ZMAX Pro, the phone will still indicate that th…
12 in ZMAX
Answered
asianrocker
Snapdragon 615
I ran cpu z on my phone and found out I have Snapdragon 615. On here: ZTE Zmax Pro - Full phone …
in ZMAX
judyb1168
ZMax Crashed or Died??
I was out and about today with my Zmax Pro when I happened to run the battery down to 1%, first tim…
in ZMAX
Question
judyb1168
Menu Button
I am using the Speco App, and it requires a "menu" button to add delete or edit cameras but the ZMa…
in ZMAX
Question
jwgoldin
External battery
I have a usb back-up battery that I used on my old phone.  Can these be used on the ZTE Zmax Pro?  …
in ZMAX
Question
1bmwdriver
Internet Speed
I have a Zmax2 on ATT. Over the past month the internet connection has slowed to a crawl. This is t…
in ZMAX
smokey
ZTE Zmax Pro Sim Unlock Screen
I have tried numerous times to unlock my ZTE Zmax Pro. I have the unlock code needed. But when putt…
in ZMAX
Question
thomasking101
ZTE ZMAX PRO wifi issue
my zmax pro is having a bad wifi issue and im not sure what to do. i have restarted the phone and t…
in ZMAX
Answered
kaybeeblue
Zte zmax pro getting all these great reviews but still no bug fixes
Zte zmax pro is getting all these great reviews from people who have owned the device for only a fe…
in ZMAX
maxlockett619
Help on getting ZTE to warranty a screen that cracked by itself?
Hey everyone. I have had my ZMax Pro for about a month, and had been having good luck with it. I st…
in ZMAX
Question
bacenote
ZMAX Pro Small Issues (may be fixable with software update)
Let me just say i love the phone especially for the price (ZTE you killing the game right now, good…
in ZMAX
turtlepwr82
Flashlight bug
So, just was wondering if anyone is having a bug with the flashlight where sometimes when trying to…
in ZMAX
Question
jortiz
View Contacts in Group Text
Hey everyone, I was wonder if anyone has had an issue trying to view contacts in group text messa…
in ZMAX
mkeleher
Bluetooth wireless presenter
I found out on another post that the ZTE Zmax Pro does not support OTG. I wanted to connect my USB …
in ZMAX
Question
danc101
New Zte Zmax 2 - Wifi Issue / Quirk?
I just got the AT&T Prepaid Zte Zmax 2, GO PHONE, from BestBuy for $ 49.99.  Am waiting for an …
in ZMAX
Question