ZMAX

Get answers to your ZTE ZMAX smartphone questions.

Welcome to ZTE Labs, where are goal is to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle. We have two major programs within Labs:

1. Beta Lab: recurring beta tests for products within months of public release. Other times, we'll also have beta tests for unreleased software on public devices.

2. Consumer Lab: a series of online survyes and in-person focus groups to gather research across multiple products.

While we typically have over 100+ projects each year, every project has its unique set of requirements. Therefore, we require interested participants to complete the three optional fields in their profile as a prerequisite: gender, birth date, and ethnicity. Check back often for information on upcoming projeccts.

Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

onemat onemat

Joined on: January 19, 2017

User's Score: 65

ZMAX

Archives for November 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
ithryn
Zmax2 wifi issues
Anyone else have problems with the Zmax2 and wifi? My device worked beautifully for months - great …
in ZMAX
Question
nydreah
ZTE ZMAX Pro Black Screen
I recently purchased a ZTE ZMAX Pro and it was awesome. 2 weeks after i purchased it, I noticed it …
in ZMAX
keithisreal2013
Z Max Pro so far
So I'm 8/9 days in and I have to say this decision to buy this phone was a winner. The battery is a…
in ZMAX
madreddy
update solution
​; Take the sd card out of the phone to start update.
in ZMAX
migdamusicman
Charging Causing Performance Issues
Is anyone else having lag problems during and after charging on their ZMAX Pro? Before the update (…
in ZMAX
textca
update predictive text gone
Has anyone else lost predictive text after  installing the update in the last few days?Me and some…
in ZMAX
mddaddy
Zmax 2 headset problem solved! No issue with unlocked version.
I just discovered that the AT&T version, the Z958, is a different model from the unlocked versi…
in ZMAX
jimmy
OTA UPDATE ZIP FILE PLZ ?
THE ZMAX PRO GOT AN UPDATE AND THERE IS A NEW setting called storage card updates can one of the ki…
in ZMAX
moe
ZMAX PRO ROOT ?
Has anyone successfully rooted this phone yet this phone is amazing but root would put icing on the…
12 in ZMAX
Question
@who_is_big_jay
Zte zmax pro
Any luck with root?
in ZMAX
Question
snn5
Stock messenger photos distorted
07 update on T-Mobile z981.  Stock messenger sends blurry photos and screenshots.  Has anyone else …
in ZMAX
Question
jimmy
WONT LET ME UPDATE
I just received a 363mb update to metro pcs zte zmax pro  i installed it but when i click install i…
in ZMAX
Question
anders359
Youtube not working with wifi
I recently purchased a new router because my old one crapped out. It is a belkin and i installed it…
in ZMAX
Question
knightyknight
The Gallery Organization
To address a problem I see... I really hope they improve the gallery organization. I love this p…
in ZMAX
bryann
New update!
New update today for tmobile zte zmax pro. Version number is v1.0.0B07
in ZMAX
migdamusicman
Heads Up Notifications
Should I be receiving heads up notifications for every notification I receive or is this something …
in ZMAX
snn5
Camera app with front flash "frame"
Anyone found a good one yet?  IDK why this otherwise worthy phone has no front flash using the scre…
in ZMAX
dino1394
Tmobile caller ID fix
For those who are having issues with the contacts not showing up on caller ID, The fix is simpl…
in ZMAX
mrjlwilliams
ZTE ZMax Pro Video calling.
So has anyone tried the video calling feature on the ZMax Pro?  It appears to only be available on …
in ZMAX
leisa
Contacts...
Hello all. I just purchased a zte zmax pro, seems I am not able to separate my contacts from my Goo…
in ZMAX
Question
knobsond'saliva
ZMax Pro WiFi speed
Hi, Recently bought a T mobile ZMax pro,  very happy and cannot really complain in respect  of wh…
in ZMAX
djbryan
Audio over-modulating during video & screen Glitches
First of all, I really like this phone. Whenever I take any video with it and the audio is over 80d…
in ZMAX
Question
keithisreal2013
Z Max Pro
Last night I ordered the Z Max Pro. I can't wait to get it and I will have an un-boxing video.
in ZMAX
mddaddy
Z958 (ATT Zmax 2) TRRS headset takes control of digitizer input
Good day, This has a problem with this phone since day one of ownership, though I discovered it to…
in ZMAX
terramir
Random reboots, charging problems etc.
Had this phone for aboute a month now, my gf has one now as well hers is just a week and a half old…
in ZMAX
Question
snn5
ZTE visual voicemail or T-Mobile vvm?
To date, I have always had whatever carrier's vvm app as the only option.  This ZTE Zmax Pro has al…
in ZMAX
Question
donjiffy75
About how a Zte cell phone can't charge on different operating system turned on your computer
I would like Zte phones to be able to charge and have the capability to charge on Windows 10 someda…
in ZMAX
kirk
ZMAX PRO SOFTWARE PROBLEMS
So I just bought this phone 2 weeks ago and I'm having multi touch problems when I game the touch s…
12 in ZMAX
Question
rvvelasquez
ZTE ZMAX PRO fast charging 3.0 qualcom usb type C
Does the ZMAX PRO allow fast charging 3.0 qualcom fast charging?
in ZMAX
mowolfon
Zmax Pro fingerprint
  Hi, I could really use some help here. I've had my zmax Pro for about a month and it's been prett…
in ZMAX
Question