ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

ZMAX

Archives for December 2016
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
gabby112
Im having trouble with my zte zmax pro
I'm having problems with the fingerprint reader! I've tried a lot of things but nothing seemed to w…
in ZMAX
Question
andriad
How to fix the slowness of the "X"
I've looked all over the manual, and all over this forum, but still haven't seen an answer to this.…
in ZMAX
Answered
alg3201
putting apps into folders???
Please some help me i really am very OCD and hate that my phone has all these preprogramed apps i d…
in ZMAX
Question
metalrabbit
How to find DCIM file? for deleting jpg or (jpeg?) files
I am working on assumption that whatever pictures I take are being stored in internal memory and th…
in ZMAX
Question
crogs
Zmax Pro: Music is all wonky. Albums showing up as individual songs
So I'm trying to use the Pro as my daily driver since my Note 4 decided to get punctured. I copied …
in ZMAX
vasayasultan
Update
Do anyone knows, after purchase how long it took for an update to appear.
in ZMAX
Question
aarondrewmathis659992@gmail.com
Problems with Sd Card
I simply love my new ZTE ZMAX PRO but im not able to move any apps to the sd card from the phone in…
in ZMAX
metalrabbit
Cannot download from Play Store? Maybe because I opened Name ID app?
followed all the troubleshooting tips which I got from Google Support when I got Error 491 trying t…
in ZMAX
Question
stankass993
Wi-Fi calling greyed out?
I am using the ZMAX PRO on WFM and when trying to activate the Wi-Fi calling the option is greyed o…
in ZMAX
Question
stankass993
Zmax Pro current update
My current firmware says b02... Is this correct? I have seen other people saying they have 12... I'…
in ZMAX
Question
barbnor2
ZTE Zmax Z970 having an issue with Facebook
I have been having an issue with Facebook freezing, or not opening up at all.  If I restart the pho…
in ZMAX
Question
skyethur
ZTE Zmax pro camera suggestion
Is there a way to tap the screen to take the photo instead of hitting the shutter button? it makes …
in ZMAX
snn5
T-Mobile vs MetroPCS differences
What are the differences between the 2 versions?  Just software, just a number?  B07 Tmo vs Metro B…
in ZMAX
Question
skyethur
What is the latest metropcs zte zmax pro version?
I need to know so I can return my device for full refund I think I have a defective device cant upd…
in ZMAX
snn5
T-Mobile Z981 SMS and RCS
I have noticed that using the stock messaging app on build V07, that my messages to Verizon and T-M…
in ZMAX
Question
freddiez
NEXT ZMAX WISH LIST
Well, truth is I never took such an active interest in a phone before my Zmax pro. I've been smitte…
in ZMAX
Question
skyethur
ZTE zmax pro mirror casting problem.
I tried to mirror cast my device to my TCL built-in Roku TV with 5Ghz wifi and my device will not a…
in ZMAX
charlesaustin19
ZTE ZMax Pro - Messages Not Sending/Receiving
So when I first bought this device I had this issue where my text messages would stay stuck on send…
in ZMAX
carleton
ZTE Zmax Pro BLE Version won't pair with device
My New ZTE ZMAX Pro won't connect to my BLE device. It says the connection was rejected by the devi…
in ZMAX
Question
andriad
This is probably a newbie question...
I just got a Zmax Pro for xmas, and I am delighted with it -- it's so much faster than the phone I …
in ZMAX
Answered
nooneinparticular
ZTE ZMAX Pro , Worst phone you've ever owned ?
I've had hundreds of Android phones and this one is a complete piece of ****
12...67 in ZMAX
Answered
joeytorrez1
Loss of connectivity
Mostly everyday the data either doesn't work at all or needs to be turned on and off again. In whic…
in ZMAX
Question
chase2889
Trouble with your contacts showing up during incoming calls
I've had my ZMAXPRO for almost 2 weeks now and Its been good to me so far when at just 2 weeks it s…
in ZMAX
Question
mrmom
Virtual Reality Headset for ZMAX PRO
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows of a VR Headset that works with the ZTE ZMAX PRO phone…
in ZMAX
Answered
keithisreal2013
Proximity Sensor on ZTE Max Pro
I have noticed when I get a call, the screen stays on and I have to restart my device and then I'm …
in ZMAX
skyethur
ZTE Zmax Pro Metropcs Can't update
Hello ZTE I just bought my ZTE zmax pro today 12/15/16 at metropcs store and my firmware is still i…
in ZMAX
lenox
zte zmax pro messaging app problems
Hi, I wonder if anybody is having problems with native messaging application on zte zmax pro? My…
in ZMAX
Question
moxlon69
ZMAX Pro Bootloader Unlock Request
I am requesting that users be given the option to unlock the bootloaders on their ZMAX Pro devices,…
in ZMAX
snn5
Random Reboots
I have noticed that random things reboot the phone, such as last night, I turned on the flashlight …
in ZMAX
Question
snn5
Fingerprint reader slow
T-Mobile version B07.  1 finger programmed.  5-7 seconds slow to respond.  Have factory reset and r…
in ZMAX
Question