ZMAX [Series]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

kevinbreeze kevinbreeze

Joined on: November 12, 2018

User's Score: 3

ZMAX [Series]

Archives for January 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
blknight373
Help with update to b14 metropcs Status 8
I have a ZMAX Pro that has an update for b14. When i try tu UOA it aborts the update and says statu…
in ZMAX [Series]
crashsuit
[Zmax Pro] [feature request] change default page on home screen
It would be nice if there was a way to change which of the home screen pages was the default one. W…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
tamelion1117
How do I change just the lock screen wallpaper?
I have the ZTE Zmax Pro (Metro PCS variant) and I was looking through the lock screen settings and …
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
guruyoudodo8
AM I THE ONLY ONE?
Been a member since October 2016.  I registered for the free leather case OFFER ad got a confirmati…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
tamelion1117
How is your data service (for those of you on Metro PCS with the Zmax Pro)
This might have already been asked, but I am curious to know who among my fellow Zmax Pro users has…
in ZMAX [Series]
Poll
klauspabst
System Update
I received a OTA today it downloaded but will not install!When I click the install button it doesn'…
in ZMAX [Series]
kiloandgizmo
wifi hotspot not working
anybody else with the new update on metro notice that hotspot not broadcasting.
in ZMAX [Series]
chrisulm
Zmax2 - Marshmallow - System UI Tuner
Has System UI Tuner been blocked on this device? I've followed this guide​​ (long pressing the gear…
in ZMAX [Series]
robsmith1359
Zmax2 just updated, now that aux volume output is super low. Is there any fix??
I have tried messing with the pre-installed dolby audio app and such and can't get anything to work…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
agrima7phone@gmail.com
Root ZTE ZMAX pro
This would be an awesome area to explore if we were able to unlock bootloader and open the device t…
in ZMAX [Series]
ahmadaamer6
ZMAX PRO video calling button grayed out in phone dialer...
I can't dial someones number and click the video calling button to start a video call. I need to ha…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
phonenewbie
Question on the home screen Zmax Pro
Hi Just a quick question. What is this on the home screen/drop down menu? Looks like a profile whi…
in ZMAX [Series]
thepokemask
ZTE Zmax Pro file manager crashing when moving photos from phone to sd card
When ever i move my photos from my phone to my scard it wont work what do i do to tranfer my photos…
in ZMAX [Series]
matreyuc
Zmax Pro (Z981) Root
Spoke to someone on support chat today who told me she can put a request in for the R&D departm…
123 in ZMAX [Series]
CPA
skyethur
MetroPCS B14 new update glitch
So I updated my device to new firmware and I quickly noticed my Wifi-calling is going in and out wi…
in ZMAX [Series]
jbigs007
New Software Update
Was there a new update for the ZMAX Pro? I woke up this morning and there was a software update (bu…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
skyethur
Battery percentage..
Is there any way we can turn on and off the battery percentage? it really takes up space on the not…
in ZMAX [Series]
snn5
After B09 --- Issues that are Resolved
I find that the predictive text now works as well as MMS sent/received over WiFi. I factory reset …
in ZMAX [Series]
snn5
After B09 --- Issues that Persist
1...I am experiencing an issue with the screen not coming on/going off during a call where the prox…
in ZMAX [Series]
freddiez
Please List Improvements/ Changes on B14
For those who have installed OTA update, please list your perceived changes . Not rolled out here y…
in ZMAX [Series]
mrs1902
Does anyone know what the deal is?
my phone just got a SECURITY ERROR and its a white screen with and red dot and it says--this phone …
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
snn5
Will there be a changelog for the B09 update?
I just received the B09 update for T-Mobile.  Is there any info about what was changed, added, remo…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
yolie562
problems check for update on zte zmax pro
been trying to checking for update but got this message
12 in ZMAX [Series]
Z CPA
jshholcomb
Zmax pro beta???
Just heard about this. I need to be involved. I need the beta. I have been an Android junkie for ye…
in ZMAX [Series]
daddy-o
Keep getting this message (Ufortunately, Phone has stopped.) my phone app is not responding what can
I keep getting this message (Unfortunately, Phone has stopped.) my phone app is not responding what…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
batman101
Custom Launcher
Does anyone use a custom launcher, and if so what kind.
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
mjf042
Yellow/orange spot on left side top of screen
I just started seeing a small line that is yellow/orange on the top left side of my screen and it's…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
eizthizz
Nougat
Has anybody been approved for the nougat beta testing
in ZMAX [Series]
ninjaassistant
Multiple Calendar Appointments
Hi!  I had the IT department set up my phone to receive my work email and calendar.  Some calendar …
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
wills1983
Zmax Pro come on!
Some things like about the zmax pro are Screen size, resolution, gyro, vr, Not so bloated stock And…
in ZMAX [Series]