ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 580

ZMAX

Archives for February 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
tarik10119
Tmobile blaming ZTE, ZTE blaming Tmobile
ITS CLEAR THIS PHONE HAS SOME ISSUES, IVE TALKED TO BOTH TMOBILE AND ZTE, INSTEAD OF ATTEMPTING TO …
in ZMAX
nastychino
ZTE ZMAX Pro update
today i finally niticed with the new update for the new ZTE, caller id works fine thank you.
in ZMAX
nastychino
Anybody know whats with the latest update to the ZMax
my E-mail, gallery and music is working fine what's with all the complaints on the new Z Max update…
in ZMAX
rremiliano
Help
I just did an update this morning and when I tried to use my gallery or take a picture it says that…
in ZMAX
Question
moongem3
B14
Did the update a little while ago and now my music isn't playing...? I use an mp3 app however the m…
in ZMAX
Question
leostablet
Just received new updates for zte zmax pro.
in ZMAX
leostablet
Just received new updates
in ZMAX
hig4s
no more email indicators on zmax pro
Only had my zmax pro a couple weeks, and liking it so far. But a couple of days ago I got a notific…
in ZMAX
mecca36
ZMAX Pro self restarting
Hello everyone I have the ZMax Pro it keeps restarting I'm missing calls because I don't notice it …
in ZMAX
Question
iambnix
Video calling not working
When I first bought my ZMP I was able to video call after the first update & now I can't... Is …
in ZMAX
elzurdo
Zmax2 Z955A unlocked
I need the rom stock for the ZTE Zmax2 model Z955A, Please help
in ZMAX
Answered
mfarrow47
Lexar JumpDrive M20c
I have 2 problems or 2 questions.... When i video record my band the play back sound is so horrible…
in ZMAX
Question
discord
Repair options
Hi, I just bought a zmax pro yesterday and so far was really happy with it. But today I was assu…
in ZMAX
mikem10974
ZMAX Pro
My ZMAX pro keeps going back to the lock screen randomly. I've updated the phone to the most recent…
in ZMAX
Question
elzurdo
ZTE Zmax2
Hello everyone, I need the stock rom for the ZTE Zmax2 model Z955A, Can anybody help me please.? Th…
in ZMAX
Answered
biledigger
Touchscreen issues.
Okay. The old discussion was locked down. So lets start anew shall we?
in ZMAX
tarik10119
NEVER GOT MY FREE CASE
HAS ANYONE GOT THE FREE CASE YET?
in ZMAX
tarik10119
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET
RANDOMLY SHUTS ME OUT OF THE INTERNET IN ORDER TO GET BACK ONLINE HAVE TO REBOOT ANY HELP I SHOULDN…
in ZMAX
billsbaitandtackle
ZTE ZMAX PRO fingerprint problems
I have owned this phone for 2 days and now the fingerprint reader does not work I feel as if I shou…
in ZMAX
Question
jaytime
jaytime
To concerned,i jaytime was simply trying to help every Z max user.this information is very true.im …
in ZMAX
root_user
ZTE Zmax Pro Core apps update
First and foremost,  I'd like to say hello to all out there. Second,  I have a question regarding t…
in ZMAX
andriad
weird problem w/calling out
I just had the STRANGEST problem with my phone, and though I was finally able to resolve it, I thou…
in ZMAX
juantreto
Bluetooth Pairing - ZMAX PRO
Hi, i just bought my zte zmax pro, it works great and im really happy with it. the only problem i h…
in ZMAX
Question
fusdomain
Unlock the Z981 bootloader
Unlock the bootloader for the ZTE ZMax Pro. We've paid our dues. This will be the first and last ZT…
in ZMAX
fusdomain
Unlock the Z981 bootloader
Unlock the bootloader for the ZTE ZMax Pro. We've paid our dues. This will be the first and last ZT…
in ZMAX
charizard
instagram - video issues - Zmax Pro
Whenever I receive or record a Direct Message video (dm) on instagram I'm unable to view the video.…
in ZMAX
Answered
bonn1
ZTE MAX PRO issue
New phone ... wont start up ... been charging all night. Now Sim Card is stuck inside.. I need he…
in ZMAX
Answered
gresto
Phone keeps trying to cast
Without me asking it to. Even more irritating is that whenever I hit the back button to close the c…
in ZMAX
Question
keithisreal2013
Random Reboots
My device is doing more random reboots than ever so I did a factory reset and it was going good for…
in ZMAX
moongem3
B14 update
Can someone tell me if it's necessary to remove the SD card before doing the update?
in ZMAX
Question