ZMAX

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

DoppelgangerD DoppelgangerD

Joined on: May 2, 2016

User's Score: 583

ZMAX

Archives for March 2017
Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
boomer79
Error 491
I have a zmax pro and can't do any updates. I'm tired of doing the factory reset. I've already do…
in ZMAX
Question
boomer79
Error code 491
I have a zmax pro and can't do any updates. I'm tired of doing the factory reset. I've already d…
in ZMAX
Question
r0bbieism3
Zmax pro touchscreen software issue
Let me show you ladies and gents something that is wrong with my zmax pro touchscreen on b14. I am …
in ZMAX
phantomcide
Advice for most buggy Zmax Pro's out there.
Hello, good morning. The title might sound weird, because it is hehe. Hello, good morning. The t…
in ZMAX
evoecologne80
The screen of a ZTE Zmax pro phone is black, I can't open, is full charged. I heard messages coming
The screen of a ZTE  Zmax pro phone is black, I can't open, is full charged. I heard messages comin…
in ZMAX
r0bbieism3
Zmax pro 2 A7.1 vs pro 1 with near to stock build
It's cool that they are releasing zmax pro 2 maybe within next 6 months but why am I still on the n…
in ZMAX
Question
r0bbieism3
Zmax pro too many software bugs (b14)
Hello I've had this zmax pro for 3 months now and the touchscreen has a hard time responding, stati…
in ZMAX
sportfish247
Contact Syn to Phone Only
I recently noticed that when I create a new contact on the ZTE Max Pro the contact is only saved to…
in ZMAX
christy_tech_101
The earbuds work for calls
The earbuds work for calls,They don’t work for Music, Audible books, Netflix or Amazon Prime.  Are …
in ZMAX
Question
goodlieyoung
Still experiencing static screen ZTE Zmax Pro
I'm on b14 update on my zmax pro and I'm still experiencing the static screen issues from before an…
in ZMAX
kerrbie12
ZTE ZMAX PRO wifi slow?
So i just got a zte zmax and the wifi was good for the first couple of days then went slow. I have …
in ZMAX
Question
liquidity
Camera Resolution Setting is Missing- ZTE Pro
I don't see a Setting to vary the Outbound Camera resolution.  I only see this option in Settings w…
in ZMAX
Question
goodlieyoung
Are you experiencing multi touch issues on the ZTE zmax pro
This is usually done by setting your phone on a flat surface and running a third party touchscreen …
in ZMAX
Poll
new2axon
Help Needed
I recently bought a used phone for my dad. It is the ZTE Zmax Pro Z981 and the carrier is Metro PCS…
12 in ZMAX
Answered
nicole08071976
ZTE 981 SD CARD NOT SHOWING IN STORAGE
Hi I'm new to the forums and I'm having a big issue with my ZTE 981 SD card not showing in my stora…
in ZMAX
Question
bareynolds
Can't make folders for ZMax Pro.
I just bought a Zmax Pro. I can't make folders for my apps. Moving one app on top of another does n…
in ZMAX
angie17
B14 Update Phone Issue
I recently updated to the B14 version and ever since my phone function isn't working right. I will …
in ZMAX
Question
metalrabbit
Are you using 256Gb SDXC SD Card? How's that working out?
I see conflicting info about what size SD card the ZTE Zmax Pro will take. MetroPCS' site says the …
in ZMAX
Question
scottmandue
Disabling emergency (amber) alerts ZMAX Pro (how to?)
Last night at 3AM my phone starts going off and kept going off until I went to messages and read th…
in ZMAX
Answered Locked
thepokemask
Zte Zmax Pro speaker sounds fuzzy
I updated my phone last night and my speaker was fine when i got up my speaker sounded fuzzy is the…
in ZMAX
chocolatmisu
zmax pro background processes issue
Hey everyone, I am having a really annoying issue with my zmax pro that I just got from Metro PCS. …
in ZMAX
Answered
christy_tech_101
ZTE ZMax Pro light sensor issue VR Headset
Mt VR headset wont stay on because of the proximity and light sensor the phone screen turns off onc…
in ZMAX
Question
jeraferrer
Mic issues. Only when making calls or Video Call or whatsapp recording audio , but still able to rec
Please help I can not make calls or record audio on whatsapp don't hear my voice,  but  the audio,v…
in ZMAX
lilbutgreat1965
Memory full need help cleaning it
My memory is full and I'm having to boost it very often and I'm getting tired of my phone lagging f…
in ZMAX
phantomcide
Do you have any fingerprint scanner tips?
Greetings . I was wondering if there's a way to improve just a little more the experience with …
in ZMAX
Answered
gobat77
ZTE zmax pro
ZTE told me that the ZTE Zmax pro Will be getting Android 7.0 sometime this year They don't know w…
in ZMAX
ladysereneone
ZTE ZMAX Pro not detecting Wi-Fi networks
My phone is not detecting all available wifi networks.  For example, many restaurants offer free wi…
in ZMAX
Answered
watthe
ZMAX 2 TracFone updatable to Marshmallow?
I am interested in getting a ZMAX2 TracFone, but I would like to know if the operating system is up…
in ZMAX
Question
mikedecious
When I set alarm with Okay Google, the alarm will only vibrate when it goes off (ZTE Zmax Pro)
When I set alarm with Okay Google, the alarm will only vibrate when it goes off. But when I set the…
in ZMAX
Z CPA
teajean
My phone shut down and out
I woke up this morning and picked my phone up, used Fingerprin, and nothing, pressed side button an…
in ZMAX