ZMAX [Series]

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Featured User of the Month

toyguy22 toyguy22

Joined on: July 9, 2016

User's Score: 76

ZMAX [Series]

Archives for March 2017

Discussion List

Discussion
Started By
Replies
Views
Most Recent
boomer79
Error 491
I have a zmax pro and can't do any updates. I'm tired of doing the factory reset. I've already do…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
boomer79
Error code 491
I have a zmax pro and can't do any updates. I'm tired of doing the factory reset. I've already d…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
r0bbieism3
Zmax pro touchscreen software issue
Let me show you ladies and gents something that is wrong with my zmax pro touchscreen on b14. I am …
in ZMAX [Series]
phantomcide
Advice for most buggy Zmax Pro's out there.
Hello, good morning. The title might sound weird, because it is hehe. Hello, good morning. The t…
in ZMAX [Series]
evoecologne80
The screen of a ZTE Zmax pro phone is black, I can't open, is full charged. I heard messages coming
The screen of a ZTE  Zmax pro phone is black, I can't open, is full charged. I heard messages comin…
in ZMAX [Series]
r0bbieism3
Zmax pro 2 A7.1 vs pro 1 with near to stock build
It's cool that they are releasing zmax pro 2 maybe within next 6 months but why am I still on the n…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
r0bbieism3
Zmax pro too many software bugs (b14)
Hello I've had this zmax pro for 3 months now and the touchscreen has a hard time responding, stati…
in ZMAX [Series]
sportfish247
Contact Syn to Phone Only
I recently noticed that when I create a new contact on the ZTE Max Pro the contact is only saved to…
in ZMAX [Series]
christy_tech_101
The earbuds work for calls
The earbuds work for calls,They don’t work for Music, Audible books, Netflix or Amazon Prime.  Are …
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
goodlieyoung
Still experiencing static screen ZTE Zmax Pro
I'm on b14 update on my zmax pro and I'm still experiencing the static screen issues from before an…
in ZMAX [Series]
kerrbie12
ZTE ZMAX PRO wifi slow?
So i just got a zte zmax and the wifi was good for the first couple of days then went slow. I have …
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
liquidity
Camera Resolution Setting is Missing- ZTE Pro
I don't see a Setting to vary the Outbound Camera resolution.  I only see this option in Settings w…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
goodlieyoung
Are you experiencing multi touch issues on the ZTE zmax pro
This is usually done by setting your phone on a flat surface and running a third party touchscreen …
in ZMAX [Series]
Poll
new2axon
Help Needed
I recently bought a used phone for my dad. It is the ZTE Zmax Pro Z981 and the carrier is Metro PCS…
12 in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
nicole08071976
ZTE 981 SD CARD NOT SHOWING IN STORAGE
Hi I'm new to the forums and I'm having a big issue with my ZTE 981 SD card not showing in my stora…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
bareynolds
Can't make folders for ZMax Pro.
I just bought a Zmax Pro. I can't make folders for my apps. Moving one app on top of another does n…
in ZMAX [Series]
angie17
B14 Update Phone Issue
I recently updated to the B14 version and ever since my phone function isn't working right. I will …
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
metalrabbit
Are you using 256Gb SDXC SD Card? How's that working out?
I see conflicting info about what size SD card the ZTE Zmax Pro will take. MetroPCS' site says the …
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
scottmandue
Disabling emergency (amber) alerts ZMAX Pro (how to?)
Last night at 3AM my phone starts going off and kept going off until I went to messages and read th…
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer Locked
thepokemask
Zte Zmax Pro speaker sounds fuzzy
I updated my phone last night and my speaker was fine when i got up my speaker sounded fuzzy is the…
in ZMAX [Series]
chocolatmisu
zmax pro background processes issue
Hey everyone, I am having a really annoying issue with my zmax pro that I just got from Metro PCS. …
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
christy_tech_101
ZTE ZMax Pro light sensor issue VR Headset
Mt VR headset wont stay on because of the proximity and light sensor the phone screen turns off onc…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
jeraferrer
Mic issues. Only when making calls or Video Call or whatsapp recording audio , but still able to rec
Please help I can not make calls or record audio on whatsapp don't hear my voice,  but  the audio,v…
in ZMAX [Series]
lilbutgreat1965
Memory full need help cleaning it
My memory is full and I'm having to boost it very often and I'm getting tired of my phone lagging f…
in ZMAX [Series]
phantomcide
Do you have any fingerprint scanner tips?
Greetings . I was wondering if there's a way to improve just a little more the experience with …
in ZMAX [Series]
Accepted Answer
gobat77
ZTE zmax pro
ZTE told me that the ZTE Zmax pro Will be getting Android 7.0 sometime this year They don't know w…
in ZMAX [Series]
ladysereneone
ZTE ZMAX Pro not detecting Wi-Fi networks
My phone is not detecting all available wifi networks.  For example, many restaurants offer free wi…
in ZMAX [Series]
Answered
watthe
ZMAX 2 TracFone updatable to Marshmallow?
I am interested in getting a ZMAX2 TracFone, but I would like to know if the operating system is up…
in ZMAX [Series]
Question
mikedecious
When I set alarm with Okay Google, the alarm will only vibrate when it goes off (ZTE Zmax Pro)
When I set alarm with Okay Google, the alarm will only vibrate when it goes off. But when I set the…
in ZMAX [Series]
Z CPA
teajean
My phone shut down and out
I woke up this morning and picked my phone up, used Fingerprin, and nothing, pressed side button an…
in ZMAX [Series]